Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 01-10-2008   #201
The-Chadster
truth is more important than facts

The-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart god
Re: Learned Life Lessons

My girlfriend HAS to go to OSU, she HAS to take elementary education. She cant go live with her cousin, because her aunt doesn't want to start anything, because her parents don't want her to move out.
But this has all helped her, and I to learn where protection becomes obsession.
John 8:28 Then Jesus said unto them, When ye lifted up the Son of man, then yee shall know that I am He, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So clap your hands to the sound
Of every first born dying now
Watch the rivers flow with blood
Death will stand where life once stood
The-Chadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #202
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Don't honor anyone any more than you would honor yourself.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #203
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Do what you want .. and dont care about what people think

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #204
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

We will settle this as gentlemen.

Bring out the boobs....Ladies....Dance.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-08-2008   #205
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

^ sigh..... dirty man!

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #206
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

"It's fucked up for humans trying to live..."

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-16-2008   #207
Clamps
Meka Leka Hi Meka Hinny Ho!!

Clamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to beholdClamps is a splendid one to behold

never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger. " The Joker

"See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like gunpowder...and dynamite...and gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!"
The Joker

"Kill you? I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, you... you complete me."
The Joker

Clamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #208
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #209
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

(Sage, yet wizened, old man voice.)

My boy, I have learned a great many things in my time, but thus to say I have learned at all assumes a great deal! As long as these old limbs live, I will never learn completely, because no matter how much I believe I have finally learned a thing, life offers new possibilities. But things do seem to carry on in a certain way, yes? With that excuse, I have a few words of experiential wisdom...to say:

*Keep what you get in life and you will only get what you keep.

*If you want to learn, you must first learn to want to learn to want (to learn...).

*Never, ever go anywhere if you do not wish to be harmed, my boy! Stay inside your house; close and lock all the windows and doors, every last one. Draw the shades. Then, go into the smallest room in your house--yes, the downstairs bathroom--and sit in the sink, surrounding yourself with big (and a few small, colorful) pillows. Do not move ever again. That way, nothing will ever go wrong. I promise.

*Eat candy at least 86.4 times per minute!

*Things that can be broken were never meant to exist in the first place.

*Die laughing. That way, people will always remember you as the annoying person who could never stop laughing for no reason, even until the last, sweet-silence-bringing breath.

*Paint other people's stuff.

*Whether you believe you can or believe you cannot, you are correct. If you believe you might possibly be able to succeed if the circumstances are right and things go a bit better than expected, then...maybe you should be a bit more decisive and to the point.

*Use exclamation marks after every sentence.

*Don't take out the garbage. Boring activities like that should be skipped to make more time for fun things, like scuba diving and Tetris. Believe me, my lad!

*There is always, always something to do! Never allow yourself to feel bored. Look at Ghandi and Mariah Carey. Do you think boredom ever struck them? I think not, my dear boy.

*Never try to define sanity.

Well, I could go on...simply for years, my lad, but all this talk of life's wisdoms has wearied this old man. Take my advice; it will certainly make life go more smoothly!

*Pours remaining coffee down drain*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 11-22-2008 at 05:52 AM.
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #210
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Demonica Send a message via Skype™ to Demonica

Wow, that's not nice.

Well, She is!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014   #211
ALD girl

ALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ALD girl Send a message via MSN to ALD girl Send a message via Skype™ to ALD girl

don't take anything for grantit, because it could all be taken from you in a moments notice.
Old 02-21-2016   #212
ALD girl

ALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ALD girl Send a message via MSN to ALD girl Send a message via Skype™ to ALD girl

I learned that lesson last November, when my fiancé Josh had major brain surgery, to control epilepsy. He made it through, because when he came out of surgery, the first question he asked me was "have the contractors been here today? He is a very organized person, so they told me that his memory was still intact. Damn you AutoCorrect, that. "