Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 02-04-2014   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Why hasn't this been addressed/

Wtfit? You'll show Cartman pissing on Butters, but they blocked out both of the hammed shows. What is this?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Why hasn't this been addressed/

Hammed shows?
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

haha yeah. I misspelled Mohammed and autocorrect said "hammed." So as you might figure I laughed and posted it anyway.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-06-2014   #4
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

Some groups of people are more sensitive than others. It's the same reason why straight people can say "queer" (in a respectful way) even after the gay community has re-appropriated the term, but white people can't say the N word in any context without looking over their shoulder, even though black people have re-appropriated the word into their own culture.

Society sets rules that seem arbitrary because they are.
Old 02-06-2014   #5
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

One day my necromantic powers will be strong enough to amass my army, I will scour the land and the world will become a dead place ruled by an undying king. Then there will be no arbitrary rules.

I gotta stop reading warhammer books.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Lol groups of people. I thought we didn't like segregation?

It's funny.

Everyone who is sensitive needs to remember....

"What anyone thinks of you is none of your business."

That should be posted on signs all over the place. Maybe less bitches will be so sensitive. Fuckn babies.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-07-2014   #7
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Sir Kent View Post
Some groups of people are more sensitive than others. It's the same reason why straight people can say "queer" (in a respectful way) even after the gay community has re-appropriated the term, but white people can't say the N word in any context without looking over their shoulder, even though black people have re-appropriated the word into their own culture.

Society sets rules that seem arbitrary because they are.
i call my black homeboys nigga and nucca. but i guess i have been re-appropriated into their culture as well.
Old 02-07-2014   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

I think that's great Jasmine.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-09-2014   #9
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by hai Jay View Post
i call my black homeboys nigga and nucca. but i guess i have been re-appropriated into their culture as well.
But that's a special case made between you and your friends. The general societal rule in North America (I dunno about Europe) is if you're white, the only N word you can say is Nutella. Careers have been ruined by one slip up (Michael Richards, Paula Deen).
Old 02-10-2014   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Yeah but is nigga the same as N? Nah. It's a nickname or whatever. Same way as I call you "people," "fools." Or "bastards." Lol.

I like calling them Necca. Cuz it ain't either but sounds like it loll

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-16-2014   #11
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
Yeah but is nigga the same as N? Nah. It's a nickname or whatever. Same way as I call you "people," "fools." Or "bastards." Lol.

I like calling them Necca. Cuz it ain't either but sounds like it loll
Nigga plz!
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol that's the Leet I remember.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-18-2014   #13
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

sa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sa'alyg

On one side, all the Politically Correct morons want to censor everything they deem as "hate speech" and "intolerance", making our society duller in the process.

On the other side, Muslims are fucking crazy and will literally kill people for doing things they think are blasphemous. Like depicting their prophet or getting raped.

Click above to visit The Easytoon Place
sa'alyg is offline   Reply With Quote