Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 11-23-2009   #181
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ask An Elderly Man

If you take a bunana, roll it into a car and hijack your way upstate to the medical lodgings, will I find happiness in my shelter of vigor and distraught questions that spring my continued self explanation into a procrastinated but necessary how did I get here when thinking outside the shell has dire tire marks on the obesity of tender love Oh hey

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #182
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Old man, should I become a serial killer?

Or if I do, do you think I'd be caught?
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #183
poopy
The ?mg Mn

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

should we work in tandum to terrorize both coasts?
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009   #184
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by poopy View Post
yes?
No, my dear boy. No.

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
I think that's a valid question.

EDIT:

Another question for you, old man... do you take Viagara?
I am a monk, young lad.

Quote:
Originally Said by pitcairnpete View Post
Dear old man

When you shit yourself, do you find you get the same look the dog does when he tries to expel his anal glands by wiping his sphincter on the carpet?

RESPECTFULLY yours,

PCP
*Scowls*

Warsh your mouth out with soap, dear boy! Warsh that dirty, scandalous mouth of yours! Warsh it!

Quote:
Originally Said by Jabedin View Post
If you take a bunana, roll it into a car and hijack your way upstate to the medical lodgings, will I find happiness in my shelter of vigor and distraught questions that spring my continued self explanation into a procrastinated but necessary how did I get here when thinking outside the shell has dire tire marks on the obesity of tender love Oh hey
Quiet the voices, dear boy, or they will surely overtake you completely! Beware! You don't want to end up like me, my lad.

Quote:
Old man, should I become a serial killer?

Or if I do, do you think I'd be caught?
Go ahead, dear boy! Being a serial killer means a life of sheer adventure and delights! Keep it simple, dear one!

Quote:
Originally Said by poopy View Post
should we work in tandum to terrorize both coasts?
One by one, dear boy. One by one.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009   #185
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

I understand! If I keep it simple, I won't be caught!

No one will ever suspect me! I'll be too simple myself to be a suspect!
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 11-26-2009   #186
Zanahoria_Picante

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I understand! If I keep it simple, I won't be caught!

No one will ever suspect me! I'll be too simple myself to be a suspect!
Yes, dear boy. Yes, of course.

*Suspicious stare*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 11-26-2009   #187
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete

I liked logans run, it was a good idea.

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009   #188
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

Will I ever find love?

Old 12-10-2009   #189
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by pitcairnpete View Post
I liked logans run, it was a good idea.
Yes, dear boy. Yes, it was!

Quote:
Will I ever find love?
No, dear boy.

*Wry smile*

Love will find you!

*Eyes grow huge with pride at "pithy" statement*

Now, dear ones, let us not forget the season! Spread some Christmas cheer! March around your house collecting old mementos from people with whom you are no longer companions! Cast them into the fireplace! Roast some holiday chestnuts over the charred remains of friendships gone awry!

Merry Christmas, young ones!

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 04-07-2010   #190
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Did you do something with your hair?

Old 04-08-2010   #191
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Did you do something with your hair?
Dear boy...

*Cantankerous stare of "many years gone by"*

That pixel photograph is not of this old man! Do not trust to appearances! Nothing you see is real! Not one thing--not even your lunch pail, dear one. Everything you see in life is an elaborate papier-mch faade meant to deceive you into buying more pocket books, my dear boy!

Pretend to be a butterfly! Every last one of your dreams will come true. Guaranteed!

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 04-08-2010   #192
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

Dear wise man...can you please tell me if the is ever peace in chaos?

Psychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010   #193
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Crazy Face View Post
Dear wise man...can you please tell me if the(re) is ever peace in chaos?
Dear, cursory boy!

Do not beleaguer this old man with clumsy blunders of typography!

*His eyes, they are bigger than you ever could have imagined! And sterner still!*

Now, my hasty lad, that I have mended your note *stern eyes still lingering*, let it be known into you: The world is made of 87.3% chaos! Do not doubt of it! That means that there is...*not awake*...there is 12.4% remaining to fill with other things besides chaos. How much of that remaining space would you, my most earnest lad, suppose is peace?

Not one drop! Not one single drop!!

*Not even close to awake*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 04-13-2010   #194
Tala
iGor

Tala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond reputeTala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now, my hasty lad, that I have mended your note *stern eyes still lingering*, let it be known into you: The world is made of 87.3% chaos! Do not doubt of it! That means that there is...*not awake*...there is 12.4% remaining to fill with other things besides chaos.
Old Man, I think you had a little problem with your math there. Is it true that 5/4ths of the world has a problem with fractions?
Or spread out his whiskers, or cherish his pride?
~ T. S. Eliot
Tala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010   #195
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by Tala View Post
Old Man, I think you had a little problem with your math there. Is it true that 5/4ths of the world has a problem with fractions?
Take care, dear girl! This elderly fellow still has a little fire in his step! *Pressed lips and scary, scary eyes of agd ire*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 04-25-2010   #196
EmperorChaos

Dear old wizened sage-like character,

Do you think I should change my name on AS to Iasov and replace my avatar and all associated ECesque characteristics with that of Isaac Asimov.

THEN I CAN BE AN OLD MAN TOO. We can hang out.
-=-=-=-
Old 04-25-2010   #197
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Dear old wizened sage-like character,

Do you think I should change my name on AS to Iasov and replace my avatar and all associated ECesque characteristics with that of Isaac Asimov.

THEN I CAN BE AN OLD MAN TOO. We can hang out.
As Confucius once said to this old man, "if you don't pass the butter this instant, I will swipe you across the face with this flaccid tuna fish! Get out of my house! Get out!!"

And, by that I mean, "yes," dear boy. "Yes," to whatever it is you just asked this old man... *Dons spectacles; now actually reads what you wrote*

THE EFFRONTERY! Samuel James McHastings would never set FOOT in the same room as you! Nevah, dear boy! Never, never, never! *Bludgeons you rhythmically with cane*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 04-26-2010   #198
EmperorChaos

That's funnier than a petunia playing a bantha!
-=-=-=-
Old 05-04-2010   #199
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Oh great wise one, many I have asked, but none have presented an answer to my dilemma. How do you know my dimwitted inexperience isn't a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations thereby enhancing my ability to maneuver myself within any given situation?

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010   #200
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature View Post
Oh great wise one, many I have asked, but none have presented an answer to my dilemma. How do you know my dimwitted inexperience isn't a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations thereby enhancing my ability to maneuver myself within any given situation?
*dances* OH HELL YEA!!....thats right outa Scream that is!...Scream 2 if im not mistaken...or maybe 3....I cant remember its been a long time lol...Deputy Dewey Riley...best guy for LITERALLY stabbing in the back hahaha

Anyway my question is a little more than just a stolen movie quote ....due to the song that im listening to right now (Power Rangers Full Theme Tune) Which one of the Power Rangers could kick your wise old butt?....and we're talking the original team....of Jason, Billy, Zack, Kimberly, Trini...oh an MAYBE Tommy (in green ranger guise, not the later white ranger...as green ranger was so much cooler)..

Psychosis is offline   Reply With Quote