Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 01-19-2009   #141
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Almost Smart Convention 2009

i thought it was respectively? malapropism!
Old 01-19-2009   #142
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

my bad, i am sidetracked atm...so excuse me please
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #143
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

leave me be, please!

it's understandable. you've got only 6 months to plan a wedding; a cake, a dress, the bridesmaid's dress, the vows, the rings, the reception, the honeymoon, the country....
Old 01-19-2009   #144
GoddessDivine

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

ahhhh, im so drunk, leave me be please, i want to lay on teh floor in my bloody vomit!!! Then i will get up and smash bottles
-Obi Wan

Old 01-19-2009   #145
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I'm sure I never said that and you just made it up.
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #146
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

god hearing about that was so disgusting.
Old 01-19-2009   #147
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by David- View Post
Lol, I'm sure I never said that and you just made it up.
1 part words, 2 parts action.
Old 01-19-2009   #148
GoddessDivine

no i am quite sure it did happen, ask jason's bathroom floor and walls if it happened
-Obi Wan

Old 01-19-2009   #149
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

he didn't deny it when the story was told the first time.
Old 01-19-2009   #150
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

Jason calling Matt and saying something like "oh my god david threw up speckles of blood in his puke you need to give him 2.5 slices of bread but no more than that" or something, that was so funny the image of Jason pouring over my puke and diagnosing me via google or whatever lmao.
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #151
GoddessDivine

yep here is proof of what a sloppy drunk you are:

-Obi Wan

Old 01-20-2009   #152
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by David- View Post
Jason calling Matt and saying something like "oh my god david threw up speckles of blood in his puke you need to give him 2.5 slices of bread but no more than that" or something, that was so funny the image of Jason pouring over my puke and diagnosing me via google or whatever lmao.
hahaha yea i forgot about that. that was hilarious. 2.5 slices of bread. jason + teh internetz = amusement.
Old 01-20-2009   #153
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

I don't think I specified 2.5 slices of bread exactly nor did I google anything. I just used common sense. You need something to soak up the liquids. That's bread.

Also, there is a topic to this thread and it's the 2009 AS Convention (if it happens) if you want to talk about nonsense at other conventions, do it in a "Nonsense at Conventions" thread.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #154
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

oh please, mr. king of off topic-ness.

it's 8 pages of b.s. i think we three are the only ones interested at the moment.
Old 01-20-2009   #155
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm interested, but burdened by the confines of necessary convenience for any action.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #156
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

omg. in layman's terms PLZ for all actions!

you don't have the means? the car? i don't understand this gibberish.

It's cool the convention. Make a fool of yourself on teh internetz then meet the people who think you're a dumb ass. Or whatever your case may be.

In your case, it'd be "wow, we get to meet the firey red head, but don't call her chick or she'll have her animal friends devour you!"
Old 01-20-2009   #157
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
I'm interested, but burdened by the confines of necessary convenience for any action.

I would love to go, but unless it's close or I could get a ride I cannot.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #158
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

I'd love to meet the illustrious Anna-Marie.

We must go on a search for animals!

And later argue about their place in the world.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #159
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by GoddessDivine View Post
we should have it in charleston
No, that is so fucking far. It needs to be somewhere in the center of the country so that everyone can get there, not just people who live in the SE corner
Old 01-20-2009   #160
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
I would love to go, but unless it's close or I could get a ride I cannot.
hey now hey now, you started the thread. lol.

carpoool. :-P