Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 01-17-2008   #41
The-Chadster
truth is more important than facts

The-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart god
Re: THE E Z IST WAY TO GET DRUGS OUT YO SYSTEM

My dad got water intoxication in like one or two days during a Ohio Military Reserve exercise. He came really close to dying. He had to drink salt water, mostly salt with a little water, and he was fine soon after. So if you do the water method, make sure you are getting electrolytes. Or just drink lots of Gatorade.
John 8:28 Then Jesus said unto them, When ye lifted up the Son of man, then yee shall know that I am He, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

So clap your hands to the sound
Of every first born dying now
Watch the rivers flow with blood
Death will stand where life once stood
The-Chadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #42
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

One or two days?

I'm talking about drinking water for about 3-4 hours before a drug test!

After that... you can drink what you want.

I've done this at least six times for various drug tests. Never once have I gotten water intoxication.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #43
Fetus-of-1986
Well Known Member

Fetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to all

the best thing to get is a whizzinator.

http://www.whizzinator.com/

i've known many people who pissed clean with this.

but don't drink water, take niacin, or drink bleach, or any other kind of old wives tale to pass a drug test. i think the whizzinator is guarenteed.
Old 01-17-2008   #44
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Eh. My method of drinking water and taking niacin for yellow piss has never failed me.

So long as I haven't done anything within 24 hours and I devote 3-4 hours to drinking water.

I did test positive for amphetamines on one drug test, but I've got a prescription to Adderall so that was taken care of.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 01-17-2008   #45
Fetus-of-1986
Well Known Member

Fetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to allFetus-of-1986 is a name known to all

You should uh, mail me some of that aderall.
Old 01-17-2008   #46
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Say you have done drugs, but not for about a year. Would there be any way of detecting that?

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #47
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

Hair follicles I believe, but that's in early stages of drug use, unless you haven't cut your hair since the last time of use.

Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #48
EmperorChaos

No. The longest detection period for most hair follicle drug tests is 3, maybe 4 months. Some hair tests can go back to half a year or longer but these are rarely performed.
-=-=-=-
Old 01-17-2008   #49
ROMSearcher
Dirty Stinkin' Newb

ROMSearcher is an unknown quantity at this point

thx my friend takes mara-jo-hanna(LOL) jk marajuana and ill tell him to himself
ROMSearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #50
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

Quote:
Originally Said by ROMSearcher View Post
Oh gawd, newb in da house, and he wants da SMW ROM, just go back to the whole you crawled out of.

Sorry for derailing the topic, but his name is ROMSearcher for crying out loud.

Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #51
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

oh dont worry about the last time you done drugs Pittie, cuz once you've done drugs, and they've found out, all that matters is you've done drugs and your ass is going to jail for a long time and there's no escape for you. you're done for. end of the line. kiss your ass good bye. so long freedom, huh? hey what can you say, you gotta go you gotta go. it was nice knowing you, wont be seeing you anytime soon. well, off to jail you go. bye.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #52
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, because I've done drugs....

I was just curious. I wonder how many people get past the medical for the forces because of that... (They do a urine test)

But I guess if you can stop taking any hardcore drugs for at least 3 months, you're not addicted anymore...

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade

Last edited by pittielynn; 01-18-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #53
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by ROMSearcher View Post
He takes marijuana?
Oh, btw.....that's not funny.

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008   #54
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete

Dont take them.

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008   #55
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker

I think cranberry grape juice is better, but thats just me.

Ive been clean for 2 months, just getting a new job til i start again... I dont think smoking is really much of a big deal, especially in new york, where i live anyway. Cops themselves are too blazed to realize where id hide my shit. I know many people who should probably quit, just at least to see if they can, some people seem too reliant on smoking, its kinda sad. I miss getting buzzed after a hard day of work, watchin tv or playin video games, but, i can live without.

I agree though... just stay clean if you really need to pass a test, its stupid to risk on some 24 hour shit. Even drinking water is pretty pointless, certain tests have more fullproof testing. Usually jobs like driving and whatnot. Sounds good to me though, they pulled over a bus driver that drunk with 70 kids, i dont think id trust high people driving a bus either. I could, but its just irresponsible having kids on a bus, especially something that can take a full size truck out no problem.

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008   #56
EmperorChaos

I passed a mandatory state-enforced drug test by drinking water.
I wouldn't say that's pretty pointless. I'd say it is fullproof.
-=-=-=-
Old 01-31-2008   #57
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

i've never taken a drug test before. i know i'd definately not pass one, though. my work only started doing drug tests after i started, and only on starting. you don't have to get it done reguarly at all. just the once and you're done.
Old 01-31-2008   #58
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

yeah. if you have to do drugs before a drug test, (cuz you're an idiot and i hope you fail) then just drink water NON STOP for 4 days. You'll piss clean and that's that.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008   #59
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker

But, better yet, dont get caught and you dont have to stop, and be on probation :P haha. I quit for the job, which i havent found yet, not even sure what to do, i just want to be bankin on money. Ive only had one possession, but they were more pissed about the speeding ticket they let me go. Scummy neighborhood i will never show my face in anyway.

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008   #60
Kit Fisto
Master of Shii-Cho

Kit Fisto should be rewarded

Drugs are bad, M'kay

A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave.
- Wiegraf
Kit Fisto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dea is watching this, noobs over dose, od now