Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 02-15-2014   #21
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relationship Status

Quote:
Originally Said by Bamcubz View Post
We've been together 10 years (Nov.) and will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this Valentine's Day. I know I'm very happy with our relationship, he's a good caring man.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Quote:
Originally Said by sa'alyg View Post
Well she never knew her dad until a few months before I met her. Her mom had 4 kids and was not in the best relationship or living situations to raise them properly. My girlfriend is the oldest but she wasn't really taught much about the world.

So I'm kind of showing her how life as an adult is and I'm providing for her in every way that a man should provide for his woman. I want her to be my equal, but she seems to be satisfied where she is, learning from me and looking up to me.

Anyway, I'm sure the word I used was prone to that misinterpretation and I should have recognized that.
Well, I'm glad to hear (read) this explanation, though I still worry about relationships in which one is in some way heavily supporting the other in a mental capacity. Such a relationship could easily turn into a more concerning dependency...

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
Yeah, big fat B for Blame it on Pittielynn. She brought it up. Damn women who knows what's up about the world LOL just kidding Sal.
Hey now...

Quote:
Originally Said by sa'alyg View Post
hahaha

Pittielynn just hatin on a fly ass pimp, dawg. She know I got it and can't stand to see a brotha with game, gotta cut a man down to her level. S'aiight, tho. I ain't trippin
Keep dreamin,' bud.

Quote:
Lol Pity. Can I just call you Pity instead?
Imma cut you.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014   #22
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Violence begets pity.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014   #23
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

sa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sa'alyg

Quote:
Originally Said by Pittielynn View Post
Well, I'm glad to hear (read) this explanation, though I still worry about relationships in which one is in some way heavily supporting the other in a mental capacity. Such a relationship could easily turn into a more concerning dependency...
And I'm not a piece of shit, so I don't let that happen. I'm trying to get her to be independent and knowledgeable so that when we have kids, she can take care of them in the event that I die prematurely.

Click above to visit The Easytoon Place
sa'alyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014   #24
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

She's your daughter?

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-25-2014   #25
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's your daughter?
That's what I'm sayin. :P

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 02-25-2014   #26
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

I dunno. Maybe it's just weird how Sally is putting it. Sort of saying it all wrong. But I dunno. How do you raise a girlfriend? Like, other than controlling them? LOL

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 07-18-2014   #27
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

"On hold".

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014   #28
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

Just moved countries, left a girl behind...still facebook friends but it just don't feel right. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck these feels

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014   #29
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

dude i saw you responded to everything and was like wtf. i thought you were a spambot. fuck these feels.
Old 08-08-2014   #30
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

It's weird seeing you all. Like opening a time capsule. Also most of my arcade records remain unbroken +gameking

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014   #31
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Lol I thought you had fallen off the map like everyone else.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-24-2015   #32
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

I've been dating the same guy for over five years now and things have come a long way, I'm still not sure if marriage will ever be my thing because its the governments way to make money off you but we'll see. We've definitely had our ups and downs but as of right now were good. I think the hardest part about today's relationships is that technology is so close and it makes temptation so much easier which is killing a lot of relationships the grass may look greener but most times it's not. I think Bob Marley says it best “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016   #33
Pittielynn

Oh I almost forget to let you all know. ... I'm engaged!!!! Eeeeeečeee eeeeeečeee

...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 04-30-2016   #34
Comrade Marx

Comrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond repute

Do hook ups count?
Comrade Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016   #35
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Congratulations!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-25-2016   #36
Pittielynn

Quote:
Congratulations!
EEEEEE THANKS!!!!

...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 05-26-2016   #37
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Congratulations on your engagement!!
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016   #38
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Its on the mend and getting better day by day.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016   #39
Pittielynn

Quote:
Originally Said by Jenn and tonic View Post
Congratulations on your engagement!!
Thanks!!!!

Cool note: When Spades and Toddy died, they made blue memorial bracelets that we all wore for years (some of us still do). I had to retire mine after it broke but I managed to get a replacement from Spadetje's sister not too long ago. Blue is not one of our colors but we don't care. It's going to go around the stem(s) of my bridal bouquet. <3

...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade