Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 03-07-2014   #21
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: am not even kidding

I don't know who this guy is, but you guys will have to take him down.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014   #22
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Stephen Harper. He's going down in 2015. *fingers crossed*
Or before if someone pours some salt down on him. (Wait. Is that snakes?)

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014   #23
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf? LOL Snakes. Yeah, pour salt on snakes. lol Fool, you pour salt on snails. They start bubbling n shit. Snails are weird. I hate stepping on em and crunching their homes.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-10-2014   #24
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he can be likened to a snail too. ;)

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 03-12-2014   #25
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

idunnowhothatis

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-13-2014   #26
Pittielynn

Lucky duck!

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 03-13-2014   #27
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Put salt on your duck. What happens?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-14-2014   #28
Pittielynn

It flies away?

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 03-14-2014   #29
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

What about a goose? I don't like geese. I don't trust em.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-15-2014   #30
Pittielynn

It becomes an excellent addition to soup?

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 03-16-2014   #31
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

No thanks. Will you go buy us some ice cream?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-19-2014   #32
Pittielynn

I would, but shipping costs on that would be ridiculous.

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 03-19-2014   #33
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Good point. I guess I never thought of that. Do you guys have Baskin Robins 31 flavors?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-24-2014   #34
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

i'm in alabama and we have them here. can't you kill them with roach/ant spray? pretty sure that stuff works on anything with an exo-skeleton.
Old 03-24-2014   #35
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

I supposed you could. Get those little roach motels lol. I'm sure there is some kind of death bomb we can drop on them. I shudder when I see them. I'll kill them all. I hate em. What could possibly be the point of them?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina