Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 05-28-2009   #81
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos
Re: BOXXY

Quote:
Originally Said by Jugband View Post
If you think that shit makes you an 'internet elite' then you are a bigger civilian than I initially thought.
I got news for you son. According to the jargon, that shit I listed is what makes one leet.

I got more respect for someone that can hack into systems or crack software than I have for someone who simply pastes images on a stupid forum.

Recognize.

Quote:
And stop talking about /b/. The fact that EC even mentioned 'i dare anonymous...etc' is proof of his newfaggotry.
Why can't I dare anonymous? Shit, all my information can be readily found online. So can anyone else's. They claim to be hackers but they don't seem to have a purpose. Project Chanology was about the only good thing they ever did. All the other pathetic website hacks are painfully immature. I wouldn't doubt that the majority of those considered to be a part of anonymous are nothing more than script kiddies. They wouldn't know how to run a batch on a shell or anything truly 31337 to use the Internet vernacular.

Seriously? Hacking through XSS? That's like one step above Internet phishing.

Not to mention, they couldn't get through my router. I deleted the default installed flash memory that Linksys provides and replaced it with a Linux environment. None of the exploits that would work on a Windows PC would have a chance. I guarantee you that most of the sites they hacked were running Windows. Let's see them do something like the Legion of Doom or the Cult of the Dead Cow. Have they ever even heard of the Chaos Computer Club? That's true hacking, not web-page hacking.

(Now, don't get me wrong, when I was in my teens... I thought I was the shit because I could hack web pages using a simple CGI script alias. At 12 years old, I was already heavily involved in credit card fraud. By the time I was 13 and 14 I was taking down websites and spoofing my IP. Of course, my old tricks no longer work but it wouldn't really take that much for me to learn the new methods.)

Anonymous ain't shit. They don't even follow the hacker ethic. They are a disgrace.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #82
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

The respect, or lack thereof, that you give to crackers/channers respectively is irrelevant.

Also, not everyone on the chans is a hacker. If you think that anonymous is a group of hackers then you once again phailed.

"why not dare anonymous"
I was reffering to the fact that you called yourself a member (or past member,) and someone who is either wouldn't go around like 'HEY GAISE I DARE YOU TO HACK ME LULZ.'

Yeah , the rest of your post is just a long way of saying ' i hax moar,' which isn't even what we are talking about anyway.

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #83
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you killed a kitty or ran a cult, EC, Anon wouldn't care about you at all.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #84
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Do I really give a shit? I was specifically talking about Anonymous the group and you knew that.

I have no respect for a bunch of fucks that would have into a site for the National Epilepsy Foundation and put up rapidly flashing images with the intent of giving people, who are likely epileptics, an increased risk of seizure.

They also have no respect for free speech though they themselves and their precious 4chan are entitled to exorbitant amounts of freedom of speech. They've been known to attack anyone with an opposing point of view including a white supremacist's website (which, while I can understand the merit in the attack, was constitutionally-protected speech) as well as a 15 year old kid's No Cussing Club (again, which, while I disagree with the kid, his speech is protected). Internet vandalism of websites that are protected by the First Amendment (including, I am afraid, Scientology) is akin to cutting out the tongue and severing the hands of a human being in an effort to thus silence him and censor him.

You know, perhaps we should move this to its own thread.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 05-28-2009   #85
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
Unless you killed a kitty or ran a cult, EC, Anon wouldn't care about you at all.
I know. I also don't run a website. There really isn't much they could do to me.
-=-=-=-
Old 05-29-2009   #86
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

When did we start talking about anon's practices and whether or not you agree?
That's not what we were talking about at all.
thread r derailed now

Old 05-29-2009   #87
Misfitboy
Do you want to rape America?

Misfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Misfitboy

we are teh internets.
n____n ugghh did you need jugband to tell u to stop talking about .b.?
lame.
Misfitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #88
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Jugband View Post
When did we start talking about anon's practices and whether or not you agree?
That's not what we were talking about at all.
thread r derailed now
It became what we were talking about when you said that the stuff I listed didn't make one part of the Internet Elite.

See the definition of "hacker" at the Jargon File. The wiki on leet is also helpful. It doesn't say anything about 4chan on there.

The Jargon File will always trump any 4chan terminology, if indeed that's what this "internet elite" business is all about.
-=-=-=-
Old 05-29-2009   #89
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
It became what we were talking about when you said that the stuff I listed didn't make one part of the Internet Elite.

See the definition of "hacker" at the Jargon File. The wiki on leet is also helpful. It doesn't say anything about 4chan on there.

The Jargon File will always trump any 4chan terminology, if indeed that's what this "internet elite" business is all about.
I've read that before. And I still don't see why you are talking about hackers.
I never even said anon were hackers.
I said that shit doesn't make you elite.
Who gives a flying shit if wiki doesn't mention the chans?

Old 05-29-2009   #90
foxyphoenix

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

According to The Jargon File, I'm a biology hacker.
Because I'm an internet enthusiast, I'm also an internet hacker. Indeed, I could fancy myself a speed skating hacker.

That's a ridiculously broad definition, thus making it utterly useless.

Also, you still don't get internet elitism. It's not about terminology spewed from the hell that is 4chan.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 05-29-2009   #91
EmperorChaos

I don't give a flying fuck what internet elitism is.

You all are obviously cooler than me for you know shit about /b/. </sarcasm>
-=-=-=-
Old 05-29-2009   #92
foxyphoenix

Quote:

>.<
I don't fucking care, and if you didn't you wouldn't keep pressing the damned issue.

The internet elite is not about /b/.
It's not about hacking.
It's not about how long you've been on the internet or how long ago you started.
It's not about knowing some secret code or understanding code in general.

Just drop it.

-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 05-29-2009   #93
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Quote:

Dude...stop posting in this thread then.
You are just ranting and changing the topic so that you can wield your internet cock.

Old 05-29-2009   #94
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Misfitboy View Post
we are teh internets.
n____n ugghh did you need jugband to tell u to stop talking about .b.?
lame.
What's .b.

EC is just all up in arms because his internet leetism is being challenged. There's not that much else out there for a fat unemployed 27 year old who lives with his parents to be good at, ya know? So much epeen in this thread.