Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 05-06-2007   #1
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Madre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond repute
Sad 2nd Anniversary!

Tomorrow, May 7th, is the sad 2nd anniversary of the loss of Spades (Darlene). We will always remember her!

Post your remembrances here. I'm sure her family will be watching.

Her father's website...dedicated to Darlene.
http://www.ve1dx.net/
III.IIVIVIXIIVIVIIIVVIIIIXVIIIXIIIIIIIIVIIIIVVIIIV IIVIIIIIIVIII - Solomon (I Kings 7:23)
Madre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Sad 2nd Anniversary!

Rest In Peace as you have been, Beautiful girl.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."

Last edited by psychoDiablo; 05-09-2007 at 08:49 PM.
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #3
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

RIP
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007   #4
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

rest in peace darlene.

you've been and always will be in my thoughts and prayers

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007   #5
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

RIP
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007   #6
lilhearts
wait till you grow up

lilhearts has a spectacular aura aboutlilhearts has a spectacular aura aboutlilhearts has a spectacular aura about

RIP Darlene. Miss youuu loads. :( You're always in my prays.
Mark my words, I might be something someday.~
lilhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007   #7
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

already 2 years have passed, but she will always be remembered.

rest in peace.

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007   #8
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Guys I seriously had to hold back tears when I saw this.
Spades was a great girl. She was so much fun, so smart, so sarcastic, but the thing I liked most about her was that was always going to be who she was. She would never act differently for certain people, she never put on an act. She said she was "unpopular" but seeing things like this - posts from people hundreds of miles away shows her how much she really was loved. Thanks guys It means a lot to know how many people out there miss her. I'm so glad that she finally knows just how loved she was.

To spades: If theres a heaven, you're there, with a sweet computer by your side. So here's to you: We miss you soo much. We'll never forget you. <3 Rest in peace hunn. BFFE!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #9
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by pittielynn View Post
Guys I seriously had to hold back tears when I saw this.
Spades was a great girl. She was so much fun, so smart, so sarcastic, but the thing I liked most about her was that was always going to be who she was. She would never act differently for certain people, she never put on an act. She said she was "unpopular" but seeing things like this - posts from people hundreds of miles away shows her how much she really was loved. Thanks guys It means a lot to know how many people out there miss her. I'm so glad that she finally knows just how loved she was.

To spades: If theres a heaven, you're there, with a sweet computer by your side. So here's to you: We miss you soo much. We'll never forget you. <3 Rest in peace hunn. BFFE!
I'm sorry I never got the chance to meet her, the way you all loved her so, its very touching.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #10
albee1025
Very Experienced Member

albee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, Spades. You were one of the first people to become my friend on here. I never got to meet you in person, but I'm sure you're up there somewhere, watching over us and smiling. I know you'd come back and say hi and hug us all if you could, but we'll see each other soon enough.

We miss you.
Old 05-20-2007   #11
Deuxmakina
Well Known Member

Deuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to behold

May God's love be with you always...