Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 11-27-2004   #501
oceandream130
Future star of a Zach Braff film!

oceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Compliment the person above you.

^Is right! Also is a wonderful political debater!
Old 11-27-2004   #502
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

^ has 555 posts! haha, which is cool........and is also a very cool person, and seems like she would make a good friend in the "real world"

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #503
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute

^ finds the good in people and hangs it out on the laundry line for others to see

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004   #504
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

^ haha, has a great way of putting things.

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004   #505
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute

^ Is a great plane hi-jacker

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-11-2004   #506
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

^ is a princess. and if she's not now, she will be in a couple days.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #507
ems21
Elite Member

^ is getting more talented at writing every day

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-13-2004   #508
severelybored
is wobbies mum-Tyne

severelybored is a jewel in the roughseverelybored is a jewel in the roughseverelybored is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to severelybored

^makes really pretty poems

The lunatic is in my head.
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane.
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
severelybored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004   #509
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

^ my favorite fan....just look at the avatar.
Old 12-13-2004   #510
severelybored
is wobbies mum-Tyne

severelybored is a jewel in the roughseverelybored is a jewel in the roughseverelybored is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to severelybored

^is a supercool gangsta

The lunatic is in my head.
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane.
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
severelybored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004   #511
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

^ seems like a rad newbie, and was my mum, apparantly. but is now banned. apparantly.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004   #512
ems21
Elite Member

^ is missed

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-16-2004   #513
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

^she's a sweetheart.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004   #514
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

^ Is probably the wisest guy on this site. Says some really interesting stuff that makes lots of sense.

(for erin - ^^ is missed too you need to catch up with me on yahoo)
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004   #515
Stu
Elite Member

Stu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart god

^ Is genuinely nice and doesn't smell. Though I wouldn't know...
Old 12-16-2004   #516
ems21
Elite Member

^ it's nice to have him back, even if he is an eye-sack now.

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-16-2004   #517
Stu
Elite Member

Stu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart god

^Is very complimentary to my back-ness, and appreciates poetry, which is always a good thing.
Old 12-16-2004   #518
Deuxmakina
Well Known Member

Deuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to behold

^ Likes Dalí!
Old 12-16-2004   #519
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

^has a beautiful av
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004   #520
Stu
Elite Member

^Likes Charlie and the chocolate factory, and quoted me in her sig once.