Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 05-11-2014   #1
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute
Weekend at Bernie's is the best movie ever

I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Round One ...

Bernie Wins

Flawless Victory

Old 05-11-2014   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Weekend at Bernie's is the best movie ever

Pretty funny movie. Im more interested in this mortal kombat warehouse. what is it?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #3
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

It was supposed to be a pic of the Mortal Kombat "FIGHT!" thing, but it looks like they prevent image hotlinking.
Old 05-12-2014   #4
Nami
Tome Traveler

Nami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond reputeNami has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't watched the Bernie movies in a while. I got the urge to watch Lord of the Flies though. I haven't seen that one since it first came out (at which point I was seven years old). On an unrelated note, I still don't understand why this school allowed a seven-year old girl to watch children kill one another. My theory is that they didn't read the movie description when they first bought it... but we saw it more than once...

Back on topic. I'm finding myself reaching decades back for funny stuff. Weekend at Bernie's is pretty funny, from what I remember of it. Amazing what humor you can wring from a dead guy. Hmm... I think I'll see if I can get Throw Mama From the Train too. Movie night pending.

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

The book to the Flies kids was better. For some reason, the part where they dropped a boulder on Piggy, wasn't that his name? Fat kid with glasses gets a boulder dropped on him, but watching it in the movie was kinda lame. The book made his death seem better.

Post a link of the movie Sir Kent. I know you can find it and hook us all up for Nami's date night.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-15-2014   #6
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

None of the clips on YouTube are any good. You'd think there'd be more of a cult following surrounding a movie about a dead guy.

Quote:
Originally Said by Nami View Post
Hmm... I think I'll see if I can get Throw Mama From the Train too.
"Owennnn!"
Old 05-17-2014   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Sir Kent View Post
None of the clips on YouTube are any good. You'd think there'd be more of a cult following surrounding a movie about a dead guy.

"
No... because everyone in the cult is supposed to be dead.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina