Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 06-12-2005   #21
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xbox 360???

Quote:
Originally Said by ag0ny
actually they have released 5 and ps3 would make 6.

Playstation
Playstation 1
Playstation 2
Playstation Slim
PSP
Playstation 3?
ps1 is no console, its a redesign, a fixed flaw same with the slim ps2.
and the PSP ? dont make me laugh, i still think it was a bad idea for sony to throw its hat into that market
Old 06-12-2005   #22
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Im looking forward to the ps3. Screw the xbox360. they no longer have anything over ps3's system. And i read somewhere that the ps3 has more computng power then the 360 does.

And the only reason the games were being shown on xbox 360 is because the ps3 and the Nintendo Revolution (new gamecube) werent fully finished, as the 360 was.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005   #23
RedWizard
Well Known Member

RedWizard is just really niceRedWizard is just really nice

Wow.. were did you get your info? First of all.. no console is finished no matter what people would like you to believe. All of the games being played at E3 were not played on the small consoles on either booth. All were being played on developers kits. And as far as I know, each company has their kits available to developers.
I have very first hand knowledge on this - Trust me.

Secondly, I like the PS3 too. I might buy it when it comes out. It looks pretty nice and has some great games. However, as far as gaming power, the hardware winner once again goes to the Next Xbox just like the current one wins it now. The PS3 has better floating point processing power and blue ray tech... but thats about it. Everything else: overall processing power, graphical power, ect goes to the Xbox360. I am also looking foward to seeing Square Enix games finally coming over to the Xbox too. I can put up specs and benchmarks if you like... but I am short on time now.
RedWizard is offline   Reply With Quote