Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Poll Booth

Poll Booth Only post polls in this forum.

View Poll Results: School left
3 months 4 12.90%
2 months 10 32.26%
1 months 9 29.03%
If you have more or less please post it! 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2005   #1
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute
School left!

How many days or weeks or months do you have of school left? I have about 5 weeks! ITS CRAZY! this year has gone by so fast... its scary!

The better part about is that most of the time we just have 2 months of Summer Break! haha not me i get 3 months! YAY! Mooresville Schools ROCK!

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #2
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana
Re: School left!

well my last offical school day is the 27th may...but i get my endgrade paper (sorry that i don´t know the real english name for it) at the 23th june. in the time between these dates i will have to study for my last 2 exams out of 4 which will make 40% of my endgrade...woohoo and then i will get 6 weeks for break... what a life!!!

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #3
Lahonen

Lahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to behold

I dont get out till the middle, close to the end of JUNE!! DAm you girls are lucky!!
Old 04-15-2005   #4
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

Lucky? i just have 6 weeks of break.

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #5
Lahonen

Lahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to behold

Yeah i get 8, but still!!! LOL I guess we both have our pros and cons!!
Old 04-15-2005   #6
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I beat all of you. I get 10 weeks off :P
Old 04-15-2005   #7
notlob
rock star

notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

i got about 3 months left....but school finishes for me beginnin of june..lol cos thats when my exams are over.....

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #8
silverflame
Well Known Member

silverflame will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to silverflame Send a message via MSN to silverflame

40 days left for me
Old 04-15-2005   #9
quirk
Well Known Member

quirk is a jewel in the roughquirk is a jewel in the roughquirk is a jewel in the rough

I have about 5 weeks til I got off (20th May) for study leave, which includes exams but then we go back to having lessons on 20th June til sometime in July
gets paid lots of money for doing so.
quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #10
rosie-cheeked
Weird.

rosie-cheeked is doing greatrosie-cheeked is doing great
Send a message via Yahoo to rosie-cheeked

werll, i'm in a university so last class day is the 27 before finals begin and the last actual school day is may 4....with classes starting up again aug 20-something...unless taking summer courses. but i'm taking a semester off cuz my brain is fried.
Old 04-15-2005   #11
Summer Gurl

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

i dont want to be a senior !!! lol ... i love school... as crazy as that sounds!

Old 04-15-2005   #12
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

2 weeks, then finals are the first week of may...I only have to take two finals, thank God.

College fries your brain. The first thing I'm doing after I take my finals is go on a 2 week vacation and forget everything I learned this year.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #13
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm

Quote:
Originally Said by Mount_Zion23
i dont want to be a senior !!! lol ... i love school... as crazy as that sounds!
uhh you feeling ok ..

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005   #14
Summer Gurl

Lol ... yes i am fine lol

Old 04-16-2005   #15
ChemicalMonkey
Newbie Member

ChemicalMonkey is on a distinguished road

:( I got 5 months left...it sucks
ChemicalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005   #16
Summer Gurl

oh gosh that really does suck ... i'm sooo sorry for you.

Old 04-16-2005   #17
John Deere
Very Experienced Member

John Deere is a knight of Almost SmartJohn Deere is a knight of Almost SmartJohn Deere is a knight of Almost SmartJohn Deere is a knight of Almost Smart

My Summer break starts June 27th, so about 2 months
Old 04-16-2005   #18
oceandream130
Future star of a Zach Braff film!

oceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, mine starts sometime in June and then we go back in early August, so we end up having about 6/7 weeks, while all the other public schools have 3 months off...ah, well, after hearing everyone else's situation, I don't feel so horribly alone anymore. :-)
Old 04-17-2005   #19
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

I like school too. Not the learning part so much, or the teachers, but I like hanging out with friends. I get so lonely in the summer.
Old 04-17-2005   #20
oceandream130
Future star of a Zach Braff film!

oceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond repute

As insane as it may sound to some...I must agree that in spite of the tremendous homework, stress, etc., I enjoy being in school more than I consciously realize. Learning is an interesting experience, as it being with people and friends each and every day. If anything, it at least provides me with something constant that I can always rely on when others aspects of life may not be. It's always nice to have some consistency in an ever-changing life, even though it may get boring once in a while...

...okay, maybe I should simply admit that I'm odd?