Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 11-29-2006   #21
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Did you get a PS3?

lmao ^

no coordination. some people just take long to get that part down. like typing without looking.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #22
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

I could have gotten a ps3, but i could really careless about one atm, launch consoles are ALWAYS junk its mandatory to wait at lest 6 months before buying a new system, so they work all the bugs out.

My 360 is collecting dust, why do i need a 600$ piece of junk to collect dust too ?

Also, typing without looking is easy all you really need is rhythm.
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006   #23
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Bamcubz View Post
That's a devise you play video games on....right???
Yes, yes it is
Old 12-04-2006   #24
albee1025
Very Experienced Member

albee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
nobody saw them for 400. a girl said that, and girls don't know anything about videogames. don't listen to that statement Demento. take it from the new pittie chick...she doesn't even know what ps3 is.

No Sir, i have not gotten a ps3. i will in the 07 days.
Hey Matt, I saw it for 399 at GameWorks here in Glendale. Wanna bet?
Old 12-05-2006   #25
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky...I didn't get one. It costs more than my rent!

My girlfriend plays alot of games, Matt, so no dissin'.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006   #26
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Se? some of us rock
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006   #27
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

That's right.

Go, go, girl gamers!

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 12-09-2006   #28
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Mystic Thunder

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob View Post
yeah, i think i'll just go to one of the little street-side gaming stores (they have fake games and shite like that, good cheap stuff) and see how much they cost there, either way, it'll cost quite a bit..

I don't consider 1998 $ cheap.

bastards are trying to kill us.

atleast the price went down by a bit now.
Old 12-09-2006   #29
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Sir Auric View Post
That's right.

Go, go, girl gamers!
You just made my life!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade

Last edited by pittielynn; 12-09-2006 at 10:30 PM. Reason: I cant spell....
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006   #30
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

My dad just bought me a ps3 for christmas(upcoming). WIth double joystick, 60gig and 2 memory cards. :D

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006   #31
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Mystic Thunder

i so wish i celebrated chirstmas right now.

maybe i can get one for my borthday. only 16 days away.
Old 12-26-2006   #32
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Some guys have all the luck...give me your PS3, please.

Old 01-05-2007   #33
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have online gamer tags yet?

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #34
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

What the hell is an online gamer tag?
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #35
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

The name you use to play online.

The games are free to play online so long as you have a high speed internet connection.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #36
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Oh. If I had one, it would be EmperorChaos.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007   #37
CaffeineAddict
Newbie Member

CaffeineAddict is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CaffeineAddict

I've been thinking about getting an xbox360 over the new and upcoming ps3.

Some Reasons:

1.No failed 6-axis
2.Xbox LIVEEEE
3.The LONG LONG LONG list of good games coming out for it, and not the ps3
(Graphics don't make a console great-games do.)
4.The extra processors on the ps3 can't be utallized yet-we simply don't know how to run them all at once.
5.Did I mention HALO 3?
Old 02-09-2007   #38
Cloud
Cool Canadian

Cloud has a spectacular aura aboutCloud has a spectacular aura aboutCloud has a spectacular aura about

The system really depends on what you like. I used to always get the sony systems, they had the market for a while. Sony has the quality edge to it, but Microsoft has the games edge to it. If you like quality and a fair number of good games, go with the PS3. If you like a shitload of great games, go with the 360.
I also like the deal of the wii with the controllers. I havent used them yet, but the idea is there, interactive virtual reality games soon (well, its a step in the right direction) from nintendo
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #39
CaffeineAddict
Newbie Member

CaffeineAddict is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CaffeineAddict

eh, the wii is certainly a step in the right direction- but still not quite good enough to get me to buy one. It just doesn't feel right in some games, the controls/using the numbchucks are/is just...wrong.
Old 02-25-2007   #40
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

I haven't really been paying attention to all the PS3 hype thats going on over here, but I have noticed that Europe (except UK/Ireland/Greece) are getting charged 599EUR whch works out at $788.67.

Uk is getting charged 425 which works out at $834.74

A full $200 more than you lot. Fuck you Sony.

Alba gu brth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote