Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Newbie Hangout

Newbie Hangout Your seemingly-mandatory "Hi! I'm a new member!" thread here.

Old 10-01-2006   #1
Xiaden
Newbie Member

Xiaden is on a distinguished road
elloh govner.

Hi! i'm a new member!
i like programers, and smart people.
Xiaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #2
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute
Re: elloh govner.

Quote:
Originally Said by Xiaden View Post
i like ... smart people.
did you even /read/ the name of the site before you joined up?
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #3
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute

"To Err Is Human..."

Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #4
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

We Dont have smart people here. Were almostsmart, until we get there, have a good time!

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

nope.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #6
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

'elloh, right back at you

Nope to what P/D?

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #7
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Hi! i'm a new member!
i like programers, and smart people.
Hey welcome, I don't know about programmers, but we've got some smart people here. These three I've quoted here, for example.

Quote:
Originally Said by Kali View Post
did you even /read/ the name of the site before you joined up?
Quote:
Originally Said by Grunt View Post
"To Err Is Human..."
Quote:
Originally Said by me inside View Post
We Dont have smart people here. Were almostsmart, until we get there, have a good time!
And then there's me. Oh. I'm sorry. I just had to play on my ego.

And Xiaden, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I am sure Sartana will vouch for me on answering them. I'll be the resident new person welcomer, if need be.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #8
Sartana
Well Known Member

Sartana is just really niceSartana is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post

And Xiaden, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I am sure Sartana will vouch for me on answering them.

That I do. I have been pestering Choas for days now with questions.

Sartana: I'm your pallbearer.
Sartana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

/me closes eyes and concentrates hard not to throw up.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-02-2006   #10
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

It's guvner to you, bloke.

Yo, my friend who likes smart people.

Look no further...on second thought...keep looking...we're not smart.

Just Almost Smart...*breaks into theme song*

(Almost Smart...the home of the happy heart...where emo kids and tragic skids take our world apart...la la la la la la...)

(Almsot Smart...the land of Internet sharks...where posers play and children stray...la la la cough)
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006   #11
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should re-name our selves.....10,000 maniacs....the lunitics have take over the asylum

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Old 10-02-2006   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol 10,,000 maniacs is cool

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-02-2006   #13
EmperorChaos

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Yeah, and Matt you're the head crazy person.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 10-03-2006   #14
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

Jason, you could be smartestmaniac.

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #15
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

of course i am.
duh

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-04-2006   #16
Xiaden
Newbie Member

well, in the event that i can see my search fer smartness has gone down the drain, i'll just say how wikid the wallpapers are.
Old 10-04-2006   #17
EmperorChaos

Quote:
well, in the event that i can see my search fer smartness has gone down the drain, i'll just say how wikid the wallpapers are.
Your search for smartness was not in vain. There are plenty of intelligent people on this forum.

I'm one of them.

There are also plenty of arrogant megalomaniacs on this forum.

Oh wait, I'm the only one.
-=-=-=-
Old 10-04-2006   #18
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
Your search for smartness was not in vain. There are plenty of intelligent people on this forum.

I'm one of them.

There are also plenty of arrogant megalomaniacs on this forum.

Oh wait, I'm the only one.
I BEG TO DIFF:

Sir Thomas (Able) is right up there with you if not beyond.

Old 10-05-2006   #19
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to join the megalomaniac club, please.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006   #20
Xiaden
Newbie Member

Meglomaniac club? where!