Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 04-24-2006   #1
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute
The New Hardest Boss Ever

I remand what I said about Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts.

The new Sephiroth in KH2 is way tougher...

If anyone beats him, let me in on it, okay?
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006   #2
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Mystic Thunder
Re: The New Hardest Boss Ever

...i hate you man. everyone has this game except for me
Mystic Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006   #3
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

I beat him. Which is odd because I never did beat him in KH1. I was playing on standard though, and I assume everyone else is playing on proud so it doesn't count.. :P
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #4
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light

SWOOOOT i got to play it yesterday.

i saw my friend fighting sephiroth, he doesnt look that hard.
Old 04-26-2006   #5
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it's just cuz I finally beat the first Sephiroth and now this new one is owning my butt.

His relentless combos are just scary.

And he still has flippin' Sin Harvest.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 04-26-2006   #6
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

He's not so bad when you're at level 99 and decked out in equipment. You need to kill him before he Sin Harvests you out of elixers though.. :( It's good to remember that he does his reaction dash right after Sin Harvest too. It's possible to heal then hit the command, good for hits. Combo breaking with counterattacking is good too.. At the end he just turns into a speedy little monkey though, so it's hard to even do that at times :( If you're well equipped his normal attacks shouldn't be doing too much dmg.
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006   #7
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

are we talking about the first or second?
Old 05-01-2006   #8
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

The second one.

I beat him at level 74.

He wasn't as bad as the first one once I foiled his strategy...that and Beserk Charge...

Old 05-04-2006   #9
Lady-Luck
Well Known Member

Lady-Luck is on the road to immortalityLady-Luck is on the road to immortalityLady-Luck is on the road to immortalityLady-Luck is on the road to immortality

yea i beat him at around level 70 as well.. the thing is after a while he becomes really predictable. the first time i tried him i literally died within the first 2 seconds!
but yea.. you need to equip not only hi-potions but also elixers so you get ur magic back.
the easiest way to kill him is to hit him before he does sin harvest (which is very possible as i stopped him every time except one and just guarded against it anyway)
and just to glide around the areana until you can hit him hehe
Old 05-07-2006   #10
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

i knew it was going to be easy!!!
Old 05-08-2006   #11
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Curse you and your all-knowing knowledge.

Old 06-02-2006   #12
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

yeah i beat him on my third try.

his first attack tricked me but if you use the fatal crest keyblade, he gets real easy.

stupid sin harvest..
Old 06-06-2006   #13
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sin Harvest is easier to stop this time, cuz of the slowness of the move.

Old 06-06-2006   #14
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

he was much easier in this one. too bad we can't keep fighting him for exp.
Old 06-20-2006   #15
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

No kidding...

Old 06-21-2006   #16
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

man ultima looks weird in this one.

a good weird.