Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 07-19-2002   #1
stonedfish

stonedfish has made a few great posts
Spore Works

At this moment, I am preparing jars for my B+ culture. I just opened the package that the spore prints came in and, to my delight, I got a free Golden Teacher spore print. All thanks to my email stonedmudfish@hotmail.com. If you are going to grow your own mushrooms, www.sporeworks.com is the places to buy your spores. I have never had any trouble with them and this recent package just insures that I will not go to anyone else for spores.
Old 07-19-2002   #2
chrono
Well Known Member

chrono has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to chrono
im glad to see youve found a hobby max
Old 07-19-2002   #3
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
yeah for real lol thats just stupid
Old 07-19-2002   #4
chrono
Well Known Member

no, I was being serious.
Mushrooms kick ass let me know when those are ready
Old 07-19-2002   #5
stonedfish

It's stupid to those who have no idea what they are talking about.
Who are you anyway, Chrono. I'm guessing Paul?
Old 07-19-2002   #6
chrono
Well Known Member

Yes
Old 07-19-2002   #7
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
So are shrooms illegal but not spores? Or are you just importing that stuff from from Bangladesh?

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002   #8
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie
over here, shrooms arte a class c when normal, but wen u cook them, theyre class a.

im not to sure on what the classfications mean, im sure dg can clear up (him being british as well, but brighter) what i gather is that if its c, and the police catch u with a small amount on you they say "naughty boy, dont do it again" and let you keep it. what im getting at is somthing which is the news over here a lot
NEXT YEAR, MARAJUANA WILL BE CLASS C, what this means (and this is certin) if i walk down the street smoking a J, and a policemen see's me, all he'll say is "put that away" HE WONT AREST ME, its still illegal, but not that serios, HOW FUCKING COOL1?!!?!?
Old 07-19-2002   #9
tomt

tomt has made a few great posts
Yeah... class A is morphine-based, cocaine based, amphetamine based and LSD based stuff. I think for those possession is something like 10 years in jail. Class B is basically amphetamines that aren't prepared to be injected. You get 5 years in for those. And yeah, small amounts of class C stuff you get a warning or a caution or something.

And the whole pot thing is being tried out in London somewheres too methinks. Kickass.
Old 07-19-2002   #10
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie
in brixton its c now, but will be like that in the whole contry next june

KICKASS
Old 07-19-2002   #11
stonedfish

Mushrooms themselves are not illegal, the active chemicals, psilocin and psilocybin, are controlled substances. Because the spores contain neither of these, they are perfectly legal and can be ordered off the internet from companies within the US. I don't know the details about what would happen if you are caught with shrooms, but I do know it's more illegal to have dried ones prepared for consumption than fresh ones. Frankly, I don't really care, as all American drug laws are bullshit.
Old 07-19-2002   #12
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
thats cool shit max

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002   #13
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
yeah it is cool max