Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

View Poll Results: Does/did school suck ?
Yea, school was a drag 5 31.25%
I love school, its better that Disney World !! 3 18.75%
Meh, school was okay. 7 43.75%
Whats school ? 4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2003   #1
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
school

Does school currently suck for you now ? Or, if you dont go to school anymore, did school suck ? Because my school is the most pain in the ass place to go to. Man, I hate going there. I think everything that I've learned my middle school (where I go to school now) is going to be completely useless in reality. I honestly feel like I'm wasting my time.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003   #2
razmella
Well Known Member

razmella has made a few great posts
Send a message via Yahoo to razmella
I dont go to school anymore i graduated. I wouldnt be stuck in that school ever again. high school sucked. Except for the few friends i made this year. woopeee go me! anyway im glad i graduated and dont have to deal with my principal Mr.bailey hes an asss:) also i dont have to deal with Mr.nelson who put me in toc (time out center) for wearing spikes and beause i didnt take them off. silly stuff!
Old 06-11-2003   #3
makilwen

makilwen should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to makilwen
I'm out of school for the summer, i prefer not to think about it. -_-
Hey, i feel your pain on the spikes, mine were RUBBER and our VP still considered them "dangerous objects"

~Hey baby, want a green card?
COLDLY PRACTICAL

"Omg, i've never seen a white chick in a Sari before!"
makilwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003   #4
razmella
Well Known Member

razmella has made a few great posts
Send a message via Yahoo to razmella
Well mine were pretty sharp stole them from claires i guess i scared them and thought i would go around hitting everyone with it or something its pretty stupid.
Old 06-11-2003   #5
Thrice
Identity Crisis

Thrice is on a distinguished road
I know school sucks the left but i see it like this... You work your ass off now, your gonna be happy in life. If you have a great time now, the rest of you life is gonna suck. Your gonna be working at the local McDonalds for minimum wage to pay off your bill. If you can find a break point where you can get all your shit done and shit have a social life, then your on your way. But theres gotta be that one day when you sit down and are like, "damn this sucks, but i have to do it"

http://www.youtube.com/theskrilla19
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003   #6
fear factory
Trainee Member

fear factory is on a distinguished road
its totally boring but I go for the girls, food, and my friends and besides what is a guy that doesn't have a car suppose to do in a hick town that doesn't have any thing to do if I did skip school absoultely nothing.
fear factory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003   #7
floppy
Newbie Member

floppy is on a distinguished road
Re: school

Quote:
Originally Said by twodents2D
Does school currently suck for you now ? Or, if you dont go to school anymore, did school suck ? Because my school is the most pain in the ass place to go to. Man, I hate going there. I think everything that I've learned my middle school (where I go to school now) is going to be completely useless in reality. I honestly feel like I'm wasting my time.
I feel the same way.

I'd kill the person that started the worlds first education system.

If there wasnt ever an education system your life would rely on how smart you were, and how much you wanted to learn personally. I'd probably be a highly sucsesful guy in life if it was like that... but as im going now it doesnt look too good, i hate when the un-smart people can get 80's because they work their asses off... and they will end up being my boss yet ill be smarter than them (just cause they have the university degree)
floppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003   #8
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

School's ok. Sometimes it's really boring, but when I don't have school for three day weekends and stuff I miss it. I guess it's not that bad.
Old 12-05-2003   #9
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

I dont really love my school, but I gotta get into university and that's the only way I can. I only got a short while left anyway, and the work is easy right now.
The people are impossible, however...

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003   #10
Rock ur socks
and i'll rock them hard too !

Rock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divine
Send a message via AIM to Rock ur socks Send a message via Yahoo to Rock ur socks

College is so much better than highschool and middle school
Rock ur socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003   #11
albee1025
Very Experienced Member

albee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of light

School is really bad.... I would start rejoicing when I'm graduated from college and don't have to go anymore.
albee1025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003   #12
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

i got suspended for threatening someone with a pencil :(
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote