Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 03-20-2004   #1
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god
Arcade

Hey I'm still the Hexxagon Champion. But really how often does everyone else go to the Arcade? But really it seems like someone is good at a game then gets an unbeatable score then holds that position forever as champion.
Old 03-20-2004   #2
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Re: Arcade

i went there for the first couple of days, but haven't been back since. I'd rather post than play games really
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004   #3
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

I play them all the time, but most of the games are hard to compete against huge winners, like the Flash Poker. But that's the way life is, ya know. I try to beat your Hexxagon score a lot, but those stupid computer pieces keep jumping out of nowhere and converting all my pieces. Oh well.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004   #4
johnathanau1

johnathanau1 is doing greatjohnathanau1 is doing great
Send a message via MSN to johnathanau1 Send a message via Yahoo to johnathanau1

i play it all the time when im relly bored.....i play curveball alot
johnathanau1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004   #5
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by spadetje
I play them all the time, but most of the games are hard to compete against huge winners, like the Flash Poker. But that's the way life is, ya know. I try to beat your Hexxagon score a lot, but those stupid computer pieces keep jumping out of nowhere and converting all my pieces. Oh well.
I used to play that game all the time. I still have my old install floppy around here somewhere...