Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 06-28-2002   #1
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
E-mail addresses

I'm giving out free you@almostsmart.com e-mail addresses. These are forwarding addresses only, so mail can go to your current mailbox and nobody loses your address. To get one just add a comment to this post (or drop me an e-mail) with the following information:

1) The address you want.
2) The address(es) you want your e-mail to be forwarded to. You can forward to multiple accounts.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002   #2
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
i love the @almostsmart.com because it sometimes make me realize im stupid lol
Old 06-29-2002   #3
Weasel

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
whenever I tell stupid people my e-mail address they go "huh, I've never heard of that, is it like hotmail or aol?"

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Old 06-29-2002   #4
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
lmao are u serious? god they got some rejects in the world i swear.
Old 07-01-2002   #5
Dg
Old & Wise Member

Dg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost Smart
go to fuckyou.co.uk for email with attitude.
Christ, how many suicidal people do you know?! I mean, I've met a couple, but I never really pay attention to them because I figure if they were really suicidal, they'd be killing themselves instead of whining. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about...
Dg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002   #6
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
how good is it?
Old 07-01-2002   #7
mike
Old & Wise Member

mike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to mike Send a message via AIM to mike Send a message via MSN to mike Send a message via Yahoo to mike
i dunno if i should get an email address at almostsmart.com... i already have one that is already decently funny

mikefleming@helpmejebus.com

go to http://evilemail.com/ they got some funny ass domains you can choose from...
Old 07-01-2002   #8
Weasel

stink, since you have a site you mite as well have an e-mail address

I set you up with stink0id@almostsmart.com to forward the helpmejebus.com one. You can use it if you like.....or not

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Old 07-02-2002   #9
mike
Old & Wise Member

mike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to mike Send a message via AIM to mike Send a message via MSN to mike Send a message via Yahoo to mike
ok... thank you sir
Old 07-02-2002   #10
mike
Old & Wise Member

did you see the new 'layout'...

i just don't know what to put up there
Old 07-04-2002   #11
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
i say we jump weasel and steal some e-mail adresses j\k lol
Old 07-04-2002   #12
Weasel

yea I saw ur new layout, I think it's good. Shouldnt you increase the inversion number though? i.e. 2.0..

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Old 07-04-2002   #13
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
hmm it was a nice layout
Old 07-07-2002   #14
mike
Old & Wise Member

i don't really think it is nessesary, or maybe it is just because i'm to lazy to do it... i don't think it matters much...

almost smart needs a new layout... i could be of assistance to the html exept the imagery and cgi php bullshit
Old 07-08-2002   #15
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
nah i like the colors and the layout.
Old 07-09-2002   #16
FaFTran
Newbie Member

FaFTran is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FaFTran
sounds good
Old 07-09-2002   #17
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
jim u should get a e-mail adress, it makes me feel special when they say @almostsmart.com