Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 06-26-2002   #1
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
A joke

Courtesy JHAres:

The Pope had just finished a tour of the east coast and was taking a limo to the airport. Having never driven a limo, he asked the chauffeur if he could drive for a while. Well, the chauffeur didn't have much of a choice, so he climbs in the back of the limo and the Pope takes the wheel.

The Pope proceeds onto Hwy 95 and starts accelerating to see what the limo could do. He gets to about 90 mph, and suddenly he sees the blue lights of the state patrol in his mirror. He pulls over and the trooper comes to his window. The trooper seeing who it was, says, "just a moment please, I need to call in".

The trooper calls in and asks for the chief. He tells the chief that he's got a REALLY important person pulled over, and ask how he should handle it.

"It's not Ted Kennedy again, is it?" replies the chief.

'No sir!" replied the trooper, "this guy's more important."

"Is it the governor?" replied the chief.

"No, even more important!" replies the trooper.

"Is it the PRESIDENT?" replied the chief.

"No, even more important!" replies the trooper.

"Well, who is it ?" screamed the chief.

"I don't know sir," replies the trooper, "but he's got the Pope as his chauffeur."

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002   #2
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
this is a joke now listen

One day a husband and a wife are at home. She yells to him "Honey-could you fix the hall light?" He yells "What-do I look like I have GTE on my forehead or something?" A little later she yells "Honey-could you fix the fridge door? It doesn't shut tight." He yells "What-do I look like I have Maytag on my forehead?" So he goes off to a bar. He starts to feel a little guilty so he goes back home to do the things she asked him to do. When he gets there, he sees that the hall light is fixed. He goes to get a drink and sees that the fridge door shuts tight. Becoming suspicious, he yells "Honey did you fix this stuff?" She says "Oh-no. A nice man came by and he offered to fix them for me and all I had to do was either bake him a cake or sleep with him" The husband says "So what kind of cake did you bake him?" She says "What-do I look like I have Betty Crocker on my forehead?"
Old 06-29-2002   #3
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
heh

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002   #4
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
no more jokes?
Old 07-04-2002   #5
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
come on weasel post some jokes
Old 07-09-2002   #6
FaFTran
Newbie Member

FaFTran is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FaFTran
knock knock

whos there

poke

poke who

you

hahahahahaha
Old 07-09-2002   #7
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
lol, you got a retarted joke jim