Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 07-04-2002   #1
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
4x4 Accident

it was me sandy and josh riding in this big ass 4x4 truck behind the tracks thru this path that was sorta slim with a big big deep ditch, well all the sudden we get to a slimmer path and we start to turn over next thing i know i wake up and im against the door with sandy on top of me cuz i was on right side and the right side went in the bot of the ditch, i got my shoulder dislocated and i had to get sandy's dad to relocate it to me, i think i may of broke some ribs, but 1 things for sure, IT WAS FUN AS HELL!!!! yall gotta try that.
Old 07-04-2002   #2
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
Send a message via AIM to LST Send a message via MSN to LST Send a message via Yahoo to LST
i also took pics of it, ill post when i get them devolped.
Old 07-04-2002   #3
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Re: 4x4 Accident

Quote:
Originally posted by LST
i had to get sandy's dad to relocate it to me, i think i may of broke some ribs, but 1 things for sure, IT WAS FUN AS HELL!!!! yall gotta try that.

Hmmmm, maybe he is a redneck

pics would be sweet.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002   #4
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
im not a redneck, and ill have pics as soon as i get devolped
Old 07-04-2002   #5
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
its very funyn actually
Old 07-05-2002   #6
Dg
Old & Wise Member

Dg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost Smart
yeah, off roading is the bigest buz.

might be an idea to wear a seat belt next time, thou.
Christ, how many suicidal people do you know?! I mean, I've met a couple, but I never really pay attention to them because I figure if they were really suicidal, they'd be killing themselves instead of whining. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about...
Dg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002   #7
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
i hate seat belts, thats 1 thing i dont believe should be a law, to make people wear seat belts cuz i never wear one.
Old 07-05-2002   #8
Dg
Old & Wise Member

Dg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost Smart
yeah, i dont like wearing one, but given the choice between dying from going through a windscreen when i hit a tree, and having to put up with it the rest of the time....

as they say, its your call
Christ, how many suicidal people do you know?! I mean, I've met a couple, but I never really pay attention to them because I figure if they were really suicidal, they'd be killing themselves instead of whining. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about...
Old 07-05-2002   #9
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
you can die with a seat belt as you can without so theres no fact to staying alive by wearing one
Old 07-05-2002   #10
mike
Old & Wise Member

mike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to mike Send a message via AIM to mike Send a message via MSN to mike Send a message via Yahoo to mike
over here you don't have to wear a seatbelt in trucks...
Old 07-06-2002   #11
Makdrey
Well Known Member

Makdrey has a spectacular aura aboutMakdrey has a spectacular aura aboutMakdrey has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Makdrey Send a message via Yahoo to Makdrey
I drove a mustang and flipped it, i was ejected from the car, i am a tall person, Highpo told me if i would have been wearing it i would have died, the area where the driving seat was was totally crushed.. could be a coincidence..
Makdrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002   #12
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
see im right, makdrakey knows what im talking about u can die either way so i chose to be comfortable.
Old 07-07-2002   #13
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
My car has automatic seatbealts, so I can be lazy and my car puts it on for me. i could remove them but a) I'm too lazy and b) I wouldn't want to get a ticket for that if i got pulled over.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002   #14
Dg
Old & Wise Member

automatic seatbelts. WTF? how does that work? post some pics
Old 07-07-2002   #15
mike
Old & Wise Member

mike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to mike Send a message via AIM to mike Send a message via MSN to mike Send a message via Yahoo to mike
when you open the door the seat belt thing slides forword... then you sit down and close the door. the seatbelt slides back and straps you in. most of those kind of seat belts aren't nessesarily (sp) safe.
Old 07-07-2002   #16
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
yea, thats automatic seatbelts dg
Old 07-09-2002   #17
FaFTran
Newbie Member

FaFTran is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FaFTran
they choke u. i hate them. there so annoying. but they do help u in sum 1 shape or forum though.
Old 07-09-2002   #18
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
yea, but u can die either way so i chose to die comfortable u know?
Old 07-10-2002   #19
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie
WTF?!!?!?!?
Old 07-10-2002   #20
LST
I love blackeart more

LST needs to be punished
u can die with or without a seat belt, seatbelt = uncom no seatbelt = com so thats how i choose to die.