Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 09-27-2015   #21
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Hi!

lol I was being sarcastic

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015   #22
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

Good I am back in school, so pretty busy with that and being a mom. What about you Wobbie?

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015   #23
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Cool, what are you studying? Yeah, i'm good. Working in a library still, and still living in the same area. But life's good!
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016   #24
albee1025
Very Experienced Member

albee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of light

Ahhh, I missed this by almost a year! I don't think any of you guys remember me, but I had the best time in this forum more than a decade ago. Good times. Hope you all are well.
Old 08-25-2016   #25
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by albee1025 View Post
Ahhh, I missed this by almost a year! I don't think any of you guys remember me, but I had the best time in this forum more than a decade ago. Good times. Hope you all are well.
Hmm I think I remember you. Question is, who do you remember? lol

edit: now that I look back at this thread, I'm pretty sure Wobbie was right. I think my post count is down. Some purging was done. Although, the ultimate purging was done when EC destroyed my link to my AS Videos. Could have gotten you right up to speed Albee. They were a perfect documentary of the life around here. But other's don't think it's so funny and now the tapes are gone forever. Go figure....

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."

Last edited by psychoDiablo; 08-25-2016 at 05:29 AM.
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote