Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 01-13-2003   #1
andregp
Newbie Member

andregp is on a distinguished road
Music

Anybody loves Dave Matthews Band?
andregp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003   #2
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
wow, do they suck! more so than sublime.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003   #3
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Hey! I like sublime!

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003   #4
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
sorry but i don't like supporting any one who overdoses BEFORE they hit stardom. i guess they are an aquired taste, cause i can't stand them.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003   #5
SummerSun
Well Known Member

SummerSun is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't say that i love Dave Matthews but i would say they have a few songs that are really good
SummerSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003   #6
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
Quote:
Originally posted by poopy
wow, do they suck! more so than sublime.
Jesus Christ, you have no fucking taste in music. Oh yeah...your favorite band is Godsmack.

::cough:: fanboy ::cough::

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003   #7
chrono
Well Known Member

chrono has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to chrono
yeah godsmack is pretty fucking lame.
Old 01-22-2003   #8
funnyboy
Newbie Member

funnyboy is on a distinguished road
Dave Mathews Band are the sort of band who are much more appreciated by technical musicians. I think they are a brilliant band; alot of different sounds. I wouldn't say that they are a mainstream band though.
funnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003   #9
funnyboy
Newbie Member

funnyboy is on a distinguished road
Nice
funnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote