Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page > Back Page News

Back Page News Not quite front page material.

Old 08-03-2009   #1
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos
Texas Women Who Kill Their Babies.

In recent news, a crazy bitch named Otty Sanchez in San Antonio, TX killed her three-and-a-half-week old infant on July 26th. She used a steak knife and two swords to decapitate its head from its body. She then ate part of the brain. She also bit off three of the newborn's toes before stabbing herself twice. She's charged with capital murder, naturally. The defense will probably blame it on post-partum psychosis, like they did with Dena Schlosser and Andrea Yates (see below).

Quote:
Originally Said by Crazy Bitch Sanchez
Police say the 33-year-old Sanchez told officers who were called to her house early Sunday that she killed her son at the devil's request.
Dammit Satan, haven't you got enough babies down there? You know, courtesy of religious devotees like this woman happily smiling for her mug shot?

That's Dena Schlosser of Plano, Texas. She's the woman who, in November 2004, sacrificed her eleven-month-old daughter to God while listening to Elvis Presley's rendition of "He Touched Me" repeatedly. She cut off the girl's arms believing that God had commanded her to do so, perhaps to prevent the Apocalypse. She also claims that God instructed her to cut off her own arms which she apparently failed to do. Though she will possibly be released this year, for her failure to complete God's bidding she certainly won't be getting into Heaven now. She will more likely be sharing a room in Hell, perhaps with Andrea Yates.

Why not? After all, Dena Schlosser and Andrea Yates shared a room in a mental hospital already. You might remember Andrea Yates as the woman who drowned her five children on June 20th, 2001 before terrorists made it cool to kill babies, I mean, crash airplanes into buildings. She claims to have drowned her children to prevent them from going to Hell, a place she must have thought they were destined because the itinerant family preacher, some dumb bastard whose last name I cannot spell, is said to have constantly berated Andrea and her husband Russell and claimed they were destined for Hell.

How do you turn this

into this

?

* This is a baby picture of someone I know, my friend Jill. I originally went to her MySpace profile to find some pics of her children, all of whom were cute babies but, while looking, came upon her own baby pic. She was a cutie then and is now a hottie and was formerly but briefly my first girlfriend. I wonder what our children would have been like? Smart and sexy, no doubt.

-=-=-

And now, for your enjoyment, pictures of a mother baboon carrying its dead, rotting child:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dena_schlosser.jpg (7.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg cbsanchez.jpg (15.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg baby_jill.jpg (4.8 KB, 48 views)
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Texas Women Who Kill Their Babies.

As much as I'd like to razz on Texas, it's not just Texas women. While in D.C the hot topic in the news was some chick that killed her four kids, with ages ranging from about 3 to 16, and she left their rotting corpses in the house while continuing to live in it.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #3
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

When shaking a baby doesnt give you that high...

lol and of course as I type this Rob Zombie - Dead Girl Superstar comes on
Old 08-03-2009   #4
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

How do these women get guys to knock them up? "Listen I need a child to sacrifice to God or Satan or Elvis to get these results..." how are these women so secluded that no one knows they are fucked up in the head and pregnant? At least Rosemary got to keep her baby alive.

It is stories like this where I almost feel like we should go back to using Hammurabi's code.
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #5
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute

^ it's most likely craziness obtained post pregnancy, whether through a genetic mental disorder that shows up later, or post partum depression.

However, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, maybe the men they marry also aren't all there.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-03-2009   #6
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Dena Schlosser's husband was a nut... well, became one when he met that traveling preacher.

And yeah, Jenn, I know they're not all Texas women... hell, we had Susan Smith here in SC... but I was going for a theme here.

Also, no one commented on the baboon!
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 08-03-2009   #7
GoddessDivine

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

I think that is intense parenting. Carrying around a corpse is very intense. Someone needs to get that baboon counseling
-Obi Wan

Old 08-03-2009   #8
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

The baboon was maternal instinct gone haywire: the infant baboon died and she still continued to care for it (carried it around, groomed it, attempted to nurse). The keepers thought she would just abandon it eventually like most animals do, but they eventually had to take it from her.

Very sad in principle, but you have to admire that loyal compassion.

As for the people who actually kill their children:

They are fucking insane. End of story.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009   #9
EmperorChaos

I don't believe there were keepers for this baboon-whatzit. The Scott Makakill or whoever guy claimed to have taken the pictures in the wild.

But yeah, I've also read other documented cases where non-human primates have continued to care for their young after they've long since died. I've never read a case where a chimpanzee, bonobo, gorilla, or orangutan (you know, the Great Apes) continued to care for its young after death.
-=-=-=-
Old 08-04-2009   #10
GoddessDivine

a rose for emily
-Obi Wan

Old 08-04-2009   #11
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

i've read of satanists who get pregnant several times over to sacrifice the newborn. give birth at home and bury it in the backyard, who will know?

of course given the rate of c sections, i wouldn't exactly trust doctors anyway.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009   #12
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
I don't believe there were keepers for this baboon-whatzit. The Scott Makakill or whoever guy claimed to have taken the pictures in the wild.

But yeah, I've also read other documented cases where non-human primates have continued to care for their young after they've long since died. I've never read a case where a chimpanzee, bonobo, gorilla, or orangutan (you know, the Great Apes) continued to care for its young after death.
This isn't just limited to primates.

My grandfather had a cow whose calf died about 3 days after she was born; after the calf died, for several hours the cow kept trying to nurse her anyway, and was nudging her over and over again. When they loaded the calf up in the trailer to take away, he had to have my uncles tie the cow back because she wasn't letting anyone get near her baby. She was crying the entire time; it was probably the saddest thing I've ever seen.

I see something like that in a supposedly brainless animal, then I see thsoe cases of women that kill their babies and think "what's wrong with humanity?"
Old 08-04-2009   #13
foxyphoenix

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post

... she's walking on concrete (with right angles sculpted into it) in the first picture.

Unless I'm confusing it with another baboon mother carrying around her child's rotting corpse for days, I saw this story on Animal Planet years ago.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 08-04-2009   #14
EmperorChaos

According to the article I read, she's walking with her troop over a bridge.

Quote:
Originally Said by poopy View Post
i've read of satanists who get pregnant several times over to sacrifice the newborn. give birth at home and bury it in the backyard, who will know?
I don't believe that except for maybe in one or two isolated incidents.

Quote:
Originally Said by Jenn and tonic View Post
This isn't just limited to primates.

My grandfather had a cow whose calf died about 3 days after she was born; after the calf died, for several hours the cow kept trying to nurse her anyway, and was nudging her over and over again. When they loaded the calf up in the trailer to take away, he had to have my uncles tie the cow back because she wasn't letting anyone get near her baby. She was crying the entire time; it was probably the saddest thing I've ever seen.
That is sad...
-=-=-=-
Old 08-04-2009   #15
foxyphoenix

Apparently, then, it is more common than I thought.

-
Carl Sagan

-
Charles Darwin

-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Old 08-07-2009   #16
Mr. Definistrate
I'm a magic man

Mr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Definistrate has a reputation beyond repute

It's an easy mistake to make. The wild concrete animal is showing itself more and more in non native environments!

"There is, after all, more social justice in a loaf of bread than in schemes for a fairer distribution of wealth. Putting it another way . . . Adam Smith, however unfashionable, can feed more people than Karl Marx can."
--Forbes article on Food crisis in India

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
Little Jimmy: (Tries to pour cereal from box; nothing comes out) "Nothing...for breakfast?"
Announcer: "That's right, little Jimmy! Nihilistic Crunch comes with a little nothing in every box!"
Little Jimmy: "Gee wiz, Mister! Won't I be hungry for the rest of the day?"
Announcer: "Well, Jimmy, that's the cost of keepin' it real."
Little Jimmy: (looks downcast)
Announcer: "Nihilistic Crunch: Now utterly devoid of swirls!"
Mr. Definistrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #17
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

my dad has talked to them personally but yeah could very well be isolated and it was here in california. just a group of wack-jobs. california seems to breed them.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abraham, andrea yates, babies, bitch, crazy, dead, decapitation, dena schlosser, devil, god, isaac, killing, murder, otty sanchez, really bad hair, religious sacrifices, swords