Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 08-02-2007   #21
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

Rhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Rhylin
Re: THE E Z IST WAY TO GET DRUGS OUT YO SYSTEM

Yeah, well... move 8,000 feet into the mountains and try to find something entertaining to do amongst the 150,000 rich people. It's not too uncommon.
Old 08-02-2007   #22
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Oh man... OCs... or Ocelots as my friend Matt and I codenamed them... I had a significant problem with them. I'd say that they're the only thing, aside from nicotine, that I can claim to have had an addiction to. Not even coke or meth did I have such a heavy addiction with.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #23
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
i would never have guessed you do/did drugs. acid! noless. nice disguise.
i told you !
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #24
vampire xander
Newbie Member

vampire xander is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
We need Congress to do drugs. That'll be a big step.

But you shouldn't listen to Rhylin. She gives terrible advice. =P
If Congress did drugs, it would be the only thing they do around here.
vampire xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #25
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

they do, do drugs. hence the reason they're illegal and when they catch you, they steal it from you. they want em allllll to their selves, so they can go home and get drugged up and smack their wives around.

i mean hell, what are YOU gonna do after you have listened to a god damn whiny country!?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007   #26
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

Let me get back to the topic of what this foroum was intended for, teaching pot-heads how to clear their system, be advised Bleach KILLS EVERYTHING! Health Class in 10th grade, I'll never forget this phrase for it is embedded into my mind: "Mrs. Schroder I have a drug test today and I smoke a lot of pot, my friend's told me to drink a capfull of bleach to clean my system, does that work?" The students name is Anthony Mancone, and he still lives to this day. *sigh* School has so many fucked up people.

Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007   #27
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes....drink bleach. just chug Draino...what the hell is the matter with you? didn't you read the first post?

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-09-2007   #28
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god

Eh, you could not do drugs or you could drink bleach, that's up for the public's decision, I was just telling the truth of a high school health class.

Old 11-10-2007   #29
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

The easiest way to get drugs is to get into law enforcement as a profession.
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007   #30
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Cop's do have the best drugs. But I wanna be a chef not a cop. If I were Emril I would do mad drugs. Wait I forgot he was on academic probation and JWU for doing crack. I guess chefs can get good drugs too.

Old 11-11-2007   #31
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

What do you know about JWU? I used to run that place. Well, the outside of it really. And I did drugs and drank alcohol with all the Future Chefs of America.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 01-05-2008   #32
ravenshrike

ravenshrike is just really niceravenshrike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Said by Emperor Chaos View Post
We need Congress to do drugs. That'll be a big step.
I'm pretty sure a large number of congressentities already do drugs, if not the majority.
Old 01-05-2008   #33
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

Quote:
Originally Said by mr. Psycho (im a pothead) Diablo View Post
STOP DOING DRUGS!
si vato!
take your own advice ?
lol
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008   #34
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

^ he doesnt care... I have a friend like that...

"I failed? ok... when do you want me to fail another one?"

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008   #35
misfitchris
zer0.

misfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart godmisfitchris is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to misfitchris

anti-oxidants.

Don't you just love it when the end result is greater than the sum of its parts?
misfitchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008   #36
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

^is that why a lot of pot head like green tea?

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008   #37
DucKS_BEeN_FuKked
I'm here for a ROM, so call me Parasite

DucKS_BEeN_FuKked is an unknown quantity at this point

actually just drinking shitloads of water will get you pissing enough to get enough thc out to fool most piss tests. When i say shitloads i mean drink water till you feel sick then drink more. its not exactly healthy but it works. drink pomegranate juice to. also taking 4 asprins 2-3 hours prior to the test will ussually confuse it and mark you as negative (atleast for thc.)
DucKS_BEeN_FuKked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008   #38
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i like drinking cranberry juice. plus it's good for your kidneys anyway

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-17-2008   #39
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by DucKS_BEeN_FuKked View Post
actually just drinking shitloads of water will get you pissing enough to get enough thc out to fool most piss tests. When i say shitloads i mean drink water till you feel sick then drink more. its not exactly healthy but it works.
That's an awesome way to get water intoxication.

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008   #40
EmperorChaos

You have to drink waaay more water than that to get water intoxication.

I've passed every drug test via this method.

I don't know about feeling sick though. Never felt sick.

Oh and take Niacin. Makes you pee yellow.
-=-=-=-

Tags
dea is watching this, noobs over dose, od now