Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 10-09-2009   #1
cstoll
?!

cstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond repute
Worst 100 Movies of Past Decade

From Rotten Tomatoes.

Which ones have you seen? What did they overlook?

Whiteout (2009)
Glitter (2001)
All About Steve (2009)
Lost Souls (2000)
The New Guy (2002)
A Sound of Thunder (2005)
Babylon A.D. (2008)
Surviving Christmas (2004)
Dragonfly (2002)
Basic Instinct 2 (2006)
Kaena: The Prophecy (2004)
Testosterone (2003)
Pavilion of Women (2001)
Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector (2006)
Thr3e (2007)
Doogal (2006)
Supercross: The Movie (2005)
Extreme Ops (2002)
Big Momma's House 2 (2006)
The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002)
Deck the Halls (2006)
Date Movie (2006)
Johnson Family Vacation (2004)
Son of the Mask (2005)
Envy (2004)
Gigli (2003)
Broken Bridges (2006)
College (2008)
New Best Friend (2002)
The Cookout (2004)
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Movie (2004)
The Hottie & the Nottie (2008)
The Fog (2005)
Swept Away (2002)
Corky Romano (2001)
Yours, Mine, & Ours (2005)
Serving Sara (2002)
Good Luck Chuck (2007)
The Perfect Man (2005)
88 Minutes (2008)
Christmas with the Kranks (2004)
Godsend (2004)
Because I Said So (2007)
The Celestine Prophecy (2006)
Harry And Max (2005)
Modigliani (2005)
The Bridge of San Luis Rey (2005)
Fascination (2005)
Down to You (2000)
Miss March (2009)
Happily N'Ever After (2007)
Code Name: The Cleaner (2007)
The Whole Ten Yards (2004)
Deal (2008)
The Haunting of Molly Hartley (2008)
Delta Farce (2007)
Deuces Wild (2002)
The Covenant (2006)
Fear Dot Com (2002)
Bless the Child (2000)
Rollerball (2002)
Battlefield Earth (2000)
Kickin' It Old Skool (2007)
Meet the Spartans (2008)
Texas Rangers (2001)
The In Crowd (2000)
Disaster Movie (2008)
Epic Movie (2007)
Crossover (2006)
Half Past Dead (2002)
The Master of Disguise (2002)
Twisted (2004)
Daddy Day Camp (2007)
Alone in the Dark (2005)
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt (2009)
Constellation (2007)
Killing Me Softly (2002)
Merci Docteur Rey! (2002)
Witless Protection (2008)
Redline (2007)
3 Strikes (2000)
Strange Wilderness (2008)
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 (2004)
National Lampoon's Gold Diggers (2004)
King's Ransom (2005)
Pinocchio (2002)
One Missed Call (2008)
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002)

Ah, these were missing from the original list, which I had simply copied from somewhere else:
(More Uwe Boll badness!)
Dirty Love (2005)
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2008)
BloodRayne (2006)
Soul Survivors (2001)
Material Girls (2006)
My Baby's Daddy (2004)
Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li (2009)
Darkness (2003)
House of the Dead (2003)
Zoom (2006)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/guides..._of_the_worst/

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."
--Blackadder

Last edited by cstoll; 10-11-2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: fixed list
cstoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Worst 100 Movies of Past Decade

Wow, I've only seen three of these. It's not like I haven't seen a lot of movies, just, apparently, not 97 of these.

The three I saw:

Happily N'Ever after (it actually wasn't THAT bad)
Master of Disguise (the worst movie I've ever seen, hands down)
Bless the Child (don't really remember the plot, but I do remember not hating it...)
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #3
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

The only movie out of those that I remember seeing was 88 Minutes with Al Pacino. It was fucking terrible, it actually stands out in my mind as one of the worst I've seen. No plot coherence, nothing really fits together, the end sucks, and it was boring.
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #4
ablethevoice
Vintage Human

ablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ablethevoice Send a message via Yahoo to ablethevoice

How could anyone possibly leave out Ultravomit...uhh, I mean violet??? Or Hannibal? Those were monumentally bad.

At least they put Uwe Boll's craptacular "Alone In The Dark" on the list.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." —Albert Einstein

“It's fortunate for governments that people don't think." - Adolph Hitler

Sturkis akidit ("shit happens") - Latin

Bent Ears Audio Laboratories - Better Music Through Chemistry

MUSIC IS LIKE CANDY. IT'S ONLY GOOD WHEN YOU GET RID OF ALL THE RAPPERS.
))#####D~~~~ (_l_)

Last edited by ablethevoice; 04-05-2010 at 09:01 AM.
ablethevoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #5
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

i think stephen baldwin has been sleeping with the folks at rotten tomatoes. where the hell are ALL of his movies.

i just watched sharks in venice. OH MY GOD. from the bad jaws autopsy knock off scene to the italians trying to act in english was near wretched. and where were the asylum pictures. if you don't know, asylum makes cheap knock-offs of the real thing such as terminators, mega shark vs giant octopus, i am omega, transmorphers, war of the worlds, and war of the worlds 2: the next wave.
in mega shark vs giant octopus, the shark literally jumps out of the ocean and chomps down on a 747 while in flight!

that all said, it is not that bad a list, just some major omissions
what i have seen from the list:
twisted
epic movie
disaster movie
the in crowd
meet the spartans
battlefield earth
fear dot com
dueces wild
miss march
bridge of san luis rey
88 minutes
christmas with the kranks
good luck chuck
corky romano
envy
son of the mask
date movie
adventures of pluto nash
basic instinct 2

none were good movies
i know of and have refused to see another 61 of the ones listed because i had seen the trailers.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You

Last edited by poopy; 10-10-2009 at 01:45 AM.
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #6
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

The New Guy (2002)
The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002)
Christmas with the Kranks (2004)
Epic Movie (2007)

Only seen these movies on that list. I enjoyed The New Guy though, I thought it was funny. What movies they overlooked: Terminator Salvation, it was GOD Awful! I don't know why, but I despised the film.
Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #7
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute

because you are wrong is why! but i'll forgive you because you are from a little suburb of boston, rhode island.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
Old 10-10-2009   #8
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

The only movie of that list that I liked is The New Guy. I liked it so much in fact that I bought it. I mean, c'mon, it's got Henry Rollins, Tony Hawk, and Zooey Deschanel in it! What more could you ask for?

All around though, I seriously thought it was a good comedy if one can seriously think a comedy to be good.

Quote:
Originally Said by ablethevoice View Post
At lease they put Uwe Boll's craptacular "Alone In The Dark" on the list.

That's because anything by Uwe Boll is terrible. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Said by Orgoth View Post
Only seen these movies on that list. I enjoyed The New Guy though, I thought it was funny. What movies they overlooked: Terminator Salvation, it was GOD Awful! I don't know why, but I despised the film.

While I will admit that Terminator: Salvation could have been better (and that it got horrible reviews!), I also learned enough to realize that it is the first movie of a new trilogy and had a lot of development to do, especially with the characters Marcus Wright and the young Kyle Reese. I expect great things from the next Terminator movie, assuming that it gets made. And if what I predict happens with Marcus Wright as I think will happen, well, let's just say that it is an idea I had long before even T3. Great minds think alike and all that.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #9
ablethevoice
Vintage Human

ablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ablethevoice Send a message via Yahoo to ablethevoice

Anything by Ewe Boll is seriously terrible.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." —Albert Einstein

“It's fortunate for governments that people don't think." - Adolph Hitler

Sturkis akidit ("shit happens") - Latin

Bent Ears Audio Laboratories - Better Music Through Chemistry

MUSIC IS LIKE CANDY. IT'S ONLY GOOD WHEN YOU GET RID OF ALL THE RAPPERS.
))#####D~~~~ (_l_)
ablethevoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #10
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
While I will admit that Terminator: Salvation could have been better (and that it got horrible reviews!), I also learned enough to realize that it is the first movie of a new trilogy and had a lot of development to do, especially with the characters Marcus Wright and the young Kyle Reese. I expect great things from the next Terminator movie, assuming that it gets made. And if what I predict happens with Marcus Wright as I think will happen, well, let's just say that it is an idea I had long before even T3. Great minds think alike and all that.
I hope to see better in the future films, I've heard there are 7 more to be produced.
Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #11
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

The only part in Corky Romano that I liked was when he was all coked up and said "I think I'm gonna buy a boat!" out of nowhere.

Anyone else notice how all those terrible farce movies are on the list? Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, Meet the Spartans. Why do people keep making them? I went to see Meet the Spartans when it came out because this girl I liked was going and I wanted the opportunity to be around her... and I fucking hated the whole goddamn experience. And I was drinking out of a flask so you would think I'd have had a good time.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #12
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

meet the spartans was terrible. disaster movie wasn't as bad as the rest but still pretty damn bad.

i thought the terminator movie was badass. but i think marcus is dead, being that he has no heart
Old 10-10-2009   #13
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

Havn't seen hardly any of them either..but the ones I have are pretty awful. The ones I've seen are mostly American teen comedy things though which explains that really.
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #14
Mr.Cravatte
Very Experienced Member

Mr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divine
Send a message via MSN to Mr.Cravatte

I have only seen:

Envy
Master of disguise

I HATED Envy I was so stressed watching that movie I think since then I have hated Jack BLack
Old 10-10-2009   #15
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking about those movies actually makes me rage.
Old 10-10-2009   #16
Mr.Cravatte
Very Experienced Member

Mr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divineMr.Cravatte is divine
Send a message via MSN to Mr.Cravatte

hahaha that was the verb I needed. I raged while watching envy.
Old 10-11-2009   #17
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Zoolander and any movie with Ben Stiller.
Waterboy and any movie Adam Sandler is in.
Pulp Fiction

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #18
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me, or do Modigliani, Because I Said So, and 88 Minutes (and others perhaps?) appear more than once on that list? They were just that bad, eh? ;D

(Or perhaps I'm missing something there - quite possible!)

Of that list, I have seen...

The Fog (2005)
(Featuring "Shannon" from LOST, right? - Being mostly fast-forwarded over)

Because I Said So (2007)
(Watched 25-ish minutes, turned it off out of sheer disinterest)

The Master of Disguise (2002)
(Went to see in theatre, literally walked out 20 minutes into it. That rarely happens with us, my friends and I - and we are fairly masochistic when it comes to absorbing the awfulness of movies. Stupidest swill ever to mar the silver screen. Ugh, it makes me angry just thinking about it again. Good choice on Rotten Tomatoes' part! Poor choice on Dana Carvey's part - sad.)

Alone in the Dark (2005)
(Not the most memorable film, to say the least! I've literally forgotten the entire plot - absolutely for the best, no doubt!)

One Missed Call (2008)
(HA! Hahahahahaha. Oh man, this one *is* the best!)

The Whole Ten Yards (2004)
(This...I disagree with! I thought it was funny.... Then again. )

Heh, I'm guessing some films are just *too bad* to even be recognized as bad - mostly because (I'm guessing) those who assembled this list could not be bothered to even watch them, for lack of knowing (admitting) they exist, perhaps. Movies like

Hydra (Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! AAAraaaaaaaaaaAAAA!),
Campfire Stories,
Scarecrow ([rolled r's] Rrrrrrrrrrreow?!),
Boogieman,
Sasquatch Hunters (worst Sasquatch movie ever!! There weren't even any Sasquatch [plural] in the stupid movie! Save for the "colony" at the end?! Uh oh! Spoiler. )
The Grudge 3 (pretty terrible, but superior at least in this list, amazingly)
Megasnake
Anaconda
(yes, apparently more than one snake-related travesty of this sort exists; the former is far worse, if you can believe that! Most people have suffered Anaconda, I think)
Grizzly Park, a "horror" movie, you guessed it, about freakin' bears, which included a practically ten-minute scene of some grating nursery-rhyme-like song about freakin' bears - OKAY, WE GET IT! THE MOVIE IS ABOUT (freakin') BEARS. *Sigh*
Army of the Dead (casual skeletons - always good for a laugh!),
Minotaur ("what?!" [Huffs hand]),

and innumerable others, mainly fairly obscure "horror" films my friends and I watch - many of which we fast-forwarded over 75% (or more, I think we watched almost the entirety of Sasquatch Hunters in fast motion, due to its defiant lack of the mythical beast in question 'til the very end!), because apparently these filmmakers were too cheap or delusional to employ an "optional" individual known as an editor.

Perhaps RT has a different set of qualifications for what constitutes "bad," though - because some of the ones I listed weren't even reviewed, hardly acknowledged, on their site - and I thought those were pretty horrible, too. O' course, "bad" is a somewhat relative term and no doubt they have a more refined way of judging the badness of movies. Entertaining, though!

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 10-11-2009 at 04:23 AM.
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #19
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

They should do a remake of the Chevy Chase classic, MODERN PROBLEMS...that movie was tits!
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #20
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Bamcubz View Post
Zoolander and any movie with Ben Stiller.
Waterboy and any movie Adam Sandler is in.
Pulp Fiction
I...I don't even...

Zoolander is classic late 90's surreal comedy. And I love it! How can anyone not love Zoolander?!

Pulp Fiction is the single best movie ever made. This topic is NOT up for discussion.

Also, the last decade began in 2000. Pulp Fiction was what, 94? And Zoolander can't have been later than 99. [edit] I stand corrected, Zoolander was 2001.