Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 05-28-2009   #1
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute
Hypocrisy

Hahahaha.
So I was looking at my rep, and I notice something funny.
I get neg/pos from the same people, for the same reasons.

If I am putting someone in their place, or being an asshole, I get pos rep from someone who thinks it's funny.

BUT when my posts are directed to that person, they give neg rep.
LOL.

So I guess I'm only an asshole when I talk shit to you, but when I do it to other people it's ok?

If you think this is about you, it probably is. There are a few of you out there, there's more than one.

I'm not asking for someone to do something about it, I'm just pointing it out. Does anyone else have a similar experience with their rep (or even just two faced responces/attitudes they show in the threads.)

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Hypocrisy

i know what you mean.

do you have any reps from me?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #3
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

All yours have been positive so far lol.

Old 05-28-2009   #4
amphiskios
Banned

amphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond reputeamphiskios has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to amphiskios

Post again so I can pos rep and neg rep both posts.
amphiskios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #5
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

^ You first. There should be a test run.

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #6
Misfitboy
Do you want to rape America?

Misfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Misfitboy

tell me about it :L

Chuck Norris.... 08-18-2008 04:48 PM Jugband : "my negative rep is worth a lot more than yours, because I have more rep and more posts. Watch out"
Misfitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #7
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Lol, that's what you get for
Chuck Norris.... 08-18-2008 11:46 AM Misfitboy >:)

Old 05-29-2009   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by Jugband View Post
All yours have been positive so far lol.
what was the last one for? how long ago was it?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #9
Misfitboy
Do you want to rape America?

Misfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Misfitboy

damn it. :L
Misfitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #10
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

it's because rep's not that big of a deal.

i do that constantly. i don't think it's hypocrisy.
Old 05-29-2009   #11
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

Who cares
Old 05-29-2009   #12
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Quote:
Originally Said by Panda View Post
it's because rep's not that big of a deal.
Don't play that card. That's not what this is about right now.
We aren't talking about whether or not it's important (because it isn't.)
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.
And it is hypocrisy, you treat situations differently depending on whether or not they are about you. If it's not you, then it's funny. If it is you, then I'm a dick.

That's pretty much hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Said by kyle View Post
Who cares
Like I said, I just found it funny. So I care to that extent, since I made this thread. k?

Old 05-29-2009   #13
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

Lol neg rep +1 for choo
Old 05-29-2009   #14
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Quote:
Originally Said by kyle View Post
Lol neg rep +1 for choo
lul k moar plz

Old 05-29-2009   #15
kyle
Lawl ^^

I have to spread more first, lol wtfffbbq
Old 05-29-2009   #16
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't play that card. That's not what this is about right now.
We aren't talking about whether or not it's important (because it isn't.)
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.
And it is hypocrisy, you treat situations differently depending on whether or not they are about you. If it's not you, then it's funny. If it is you, then I'm a dick.

That's pretty much hypocrisy.

Like I said, I just found it funny. So I care to that extent, since I made this thread. k?
not.
if i were complaining that someone was neg repping me for doing the same thing to everyone else that'd be hypocrisy.
otherwise, that's just the way it goes.
Old 05-29-2009   #17
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Quote:
Originally Said by Panda View Post
not.
if i were complaining that someone was neg repping me for doing the same thing to everyone else that'd be hypocrisy.
otherwise, that's just the way it goes.
Haha. You just proved how dense you are.

Old 05-29-2009   #18
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

no. you're stupid.
Old 05-30-2009   #19
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Hahahahahaha.
I hope people are reading this.

Old 05-30-2009   #20
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha.
So I was looking at my rep, and I notice something funny.
I get neg/pos from the same people, for the same reasons.

If I am putting someone in their place, or being an asshole, I get pos rep from someone who thinks it's funny.

BUT when my posts are directed to that person, they give neg rep.
LOL.

So I guess I'm only an asshole when I talk shit to you, but when I do it to other people it's ok?

If you think this is about you, it probably is. There are a few of you out there, there's more than one.

I'm not asking for someone to do something about it, I'm just pointing it out. Does anyone else have a similar experience with their rep (or even just two faced responces/attitudes they show in the threads.)
That's kind of a summary of life, isn't it?

Have I neg repped you?