Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 11-08-2001   #1
coldfeet

coldfeet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to coldfeet
Okay so maybe I'm the only one childish enough to like cartoons. But does anyone else watch the things? My favorite..."Dexter's Laboratory."
coldfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001   #2
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Ah yes, my favorite is "I Am Weasel".

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001   #3
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine
i LOVE cartoons! my favorate is "Ren And Stimpy", but i also like:

Cow And Chicken
Ed, Edd & Eddie
Rugrats
Courage The Cowardly Dog
And
> GUMMI BEARS <

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001   #4
Makdrey
Well Known Member

Makdrey has a spectacular aura aboutMakdrey has a spectacular aura aboutMakdrey has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Makdrey Send a message via Yahoo to Makdrey
Simpsons is awesome! ren and stimpy was my ultimate favorite until simpsons came around, happy happy joy joy! I love i am weasel weasel kicks arse. Deedee rocks, she gives dexter a difficult time. hmm.. and the age old time favorites bugs bunny is cool but my favorite old cartoon character is donald cause he always ends up getting himself into trouble and he swears like a sailor ( pun intended ) but you just cant understand him

Well back to studying Cisco. (yeah right)
later

OH i forgot a very important cartoon that had significant meaning to me, TALESPIN!! that cartoon rocked!

Makdrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001   #5
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
Ren and Stimpy!

Me and Cloud used to watch gummie bears and chip n' dale rescue rangers all the time back in 3rd grade

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001   #6
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
lol [img]/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/img]

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001   #7
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
YES, CARTOONS AND CANDY! muahahah! get a pound of gummi worms and a case of jolt and go watch cartoons all day, grahah! [img]/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2001   #8
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie
duuuuuccckkk ttaalleeess. actully duck tales wasnt that good, it just had that cool robot duk, and he had no legs, just a wheel, and thats cool.
simpsons is also very very good. but my personal faveorite is . . . a british programme called "victer and hugo: parntners in crime" (apart from it was spelt properly) and it was about these french robbers and i loved it. i also like inspecter gadjet and danger mouse
Penie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001   #9
mike
Old & Wise Member

mike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to mike Send a message via AIM to mike Send a message via MSN to mike Send a message via Yahoo to mike
ed edd and eddy is the best cartoon. it reeks with awsomeness. you can't mess with ed.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001   #10
coldfeet

coldfeet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to coldfeet
lol...reeks with awesomeness. That's hilarious, man. I have to see this show.
coldfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2001   #11
Monged

Monged is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Monged
The best, the most inspiring, the totally mind altering cartoon ever made has to be ThunderCats. as I look at one of those national treasures : an origonal 1985, 22min long SLAVES OF CASTLE PLUN-DARR. How enviuos r u of me. I mean listen to this discription on the back- The thundertank are given a trail run as the THUNDERCATS attemp to liberate the BRUTEMEN from slavery. The Mutants are using them to biuld the evil Castle Plun-darr. Slithe uses Warp gas to turn the otherwise meek brutemen into raving monsters. Using the Sord of Omens, LOIN-O sees Panthro in trouble. The sword forms an energy field which pushes the warp gas back at the mutants, who themselves become meek. THe BRUTEMEN are freed and the THUNDERCATS have once agian triumphed oveer evil and tyranny.

Now that was beautiful! the metaphors to modern day, spiritual giudance and enlightenment. The makers managed to some up the last 10000 years in one paraggraph. ALL BOW TO ITS GREATNESS!!! ALL HAIL THE NEW LEADER IN CARTOONS!!! LOINO IS KING!!! LONG LIVE THE KING"!!!
Monged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001   #12
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute
Thunder Cats was cool. i remember when i was little going to my grans every saturday and watching Danger Mouse. i love all the oldies.

Now i only watch Simpsons, family guy, futurama and Dexters Lab. they are cool!
Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001   #13
Monged

Family man is crap, well not really that crap but no way in the same legue as the rest. But the rest are wicked
Old 11-19-2001   #14
Sco Dub T
Trainee Member

Sco Dub T is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sco Dub T
Ren and Stimpy. I even have a bumper sticker of them on the back of my car. Member the episod where they take all of Stimpys fat and feed it to Ren?
Old 11-19-2001   #15
Monged

wot type of car do u have. i want a car its not fair. i think i will buy onme for a field or something... 4 40 quid- a really shite 1... put a roll cage in it, well 2 scafolding tubes, a totally fuck it.
Old 11-19-2001   #16
Penie

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
rise flames rise
Penie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001   #17
Monged

Burn baby burn. lets get a virgin and burn her on the heath...
Old 11-19-2001   #18
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

as i've stated before, ren and stimpy are kickass. and looks like most of the people who visit this site like "Ren & Stimpy", too. so thats that, and the end.

R e n & S t i m p y

Old 11-19-2001   #19
Monged

Thats very final!
Old 11-19-2001   #20
Penie

no more posts on this topic then