Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 10-05-2013   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Murder in the VIllage game 10/4/13

PM me you're votes.
9 players=
hai jay
Sir Kent
Zana
Comrade Marx
pittielynn
Christian
foxy phoenix
kortenie
notlob

Okay, So 9 people are all camped out in the woods outside of their col-de-sack neighborhood. Yes, 9 houses, 9 people all in a half circle. They all have their own stuff; pets, tvs, cars, all that crap. Okay so there is more than 9 altogether, but the other people aren't all that important. If anything they sacrifice their own lives for the story, build up the character and I've probably said too much. Ha!

So they are all huddled around a campfire they have designated as "The Spot" for the last nine years. They were all telling stories about how they used to play this one game and this guy pD always tricked 'em. They all laughed. Some to themselves and other's out loud. It was a decent mix of laughter, and everyone had their own way of dealing with that guy. He took off for awhile but returned with great reward.

Then someone muttered, as if heard from the sky, "Okay, so now what?"

It was one of the dumbass kids around the street talking out loud. Most of the 9 looked at him in disgust. They all hated him the most. He was just some nobody kid who thought he was better than the rest of them. The 9 wasn't going to be fly with that. That punk ass little bitch was gonna get it. Mother fucker.

So was the word around town about that kid anyway. There were some others that didn't come out of their homes as much. Most of the 9 said, "Fuck them!"

Then a new ugly kid moved into the neighborhood. The last house on the col-de-sack street. Immediately, no one took to liking this kid.

The following day one of the kids was killed. Because the kid was underage the kid's picture and information, as well, as information on how the kid died was not released.

The people around this col-de-sack were becoming more paranoid as Halloween approached.....

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."

Last edited by psychoDiablo; 10-05-2013 at 02:41 AM.
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Murder in the VIllage game 10/4/13

The Regular 9 met up that morning to discuss what had happened to the poor nobody kid that nobody knew.

"Did you know him?" Asked Zana.

"No I didn't." Replied Kortenie.

"I didn't either."

Everyone sat around their campfire staring at it. They were thinking to themselves, all 9 of them. There was 13 kids around the campfire, but like I said earlier, only 9 of them mattered. Besides there was only 12 of them now. That 13th kid didn't matter. The parents up and moved away.

Someone chuckled to themselves.

"What if this is something that's gonna happen around town? Shouldn't we prepare ourselves for this?"

The next day that kid was dead. He laid in his bedroom dead on the floor.

The kids rounded up around the campfire later that night, 11 of them alive now.

"What's going on I'm so scared?"

None of the kids knew. Within the following days 2 more kids were killed. There was definitely a murderer among the group.

The 9 looked at each other suspiciously now around the campfire.

"Who the fuck is killing kids?" Someone asked out loud.

Later that night, there was a terrible scream coming from one of the bigger homes on the block. Everyone heard it that night. During the late night, around 3 in the morning, the police dragged out the corpse of Comrade Marx. He had an ice pick half melted away sticking out of his chest. Zana walked up to the police to retrieve the note they found on Comrade's chest. She took the note and Foxy asked out loud what it said. Zana fell silent. She was heartbroken over the new friend, Comrade Marx now dead. Sir Kent and Jasmine said in unison, "What does it say Zana?" She read it....

"Quit Stalin."

The group walked back to the campfire. Something had to be done amongst them.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-05-2013   #3
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear! How many enemies did Marx have?! How will we ever choose? And why wasn't he simply exiled in London?!

So many unanswered questions. Perhaps these magic leeches thrown into the flames shall provide us with answers.

[/Mellisandrecharacter]

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #4
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, wonder who is next. (PS not really sure how online ones go, I've only done them in person)

Fully alive
And she knows how to believe
In futures.
Kortenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013   #5
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

I expected more chatting back and forth, like "Oh no! Comrade Marx has been killed! Who will notify his widow, Mrs. Marx?"
Old 10-06-2013   #6
Comrade Marx

Comrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond repute

The group hears from a short distance away in the darkness as My corpse is being taken away:

Me: "I'm not dead yet..."

Cop: OH SHIT! ZOMBIE!

*gunshot*

Silence
Comrade Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

You people need to PM me already.

There's 7 of you that haven't. Don't make me PM you first, because I don't want to.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-07-2013   #8
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh no! Comrade Marx has been killed! Who will notify his widow, Mrs. Marx?"
Old 10-08-2013   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

It was a grave day when Mrs. Marx heard the news of her husband. Everyone on the col-de-sack was stricken with grief. Most of the folks wore black and alot of them cried as they buried him in the front lawn of his house. It was customary to be buried in the front yard. "It helped the grass grow." Mrs. Marx gave the shovel one last swing and she hammered a headstone down into the soil. RIP Comrade Marx - He was way too young.

It rained later that night. Almost everyone was indoors with their fires roaring in their fireplaces. Chimney smoke puffed out of everybody's houses, except one, because there was no one home.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-08-2013   #10
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

OMG who is out murdering people again??!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 10-08-2013   #11
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

The police entered the col-de-sack and began an investigation. They cut off exits or narrowed them down to a one car lane, where exiting and entering became an hour process. Most of the townsfolk decided to stay indoors. The rain had stopped, but it was still cloudy.

"It's awfully gloomy today." Replied one cop to another.

"That's it with this neighbor. If this keeps up, then nobody on this street has seen anything. This can't be good." The detective paused in thought. Then he continued, "We have one more house to look into. Let's hope there's something there."

The detective and his partner walked to the next house just down the street at the end of the col-de-sack.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-08-2013   #12
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

DUN DUN DUUUUN.
Old 10-09-2013   #13
Pittielynn

Omg who owns thr house?! whats happening?!

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 10-09-2013   #14
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

Kortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond reputeKortenie has a reputation beyond repute

Pittielynn, I hope that we are safe, so let's just take out our teeth and hope for the best.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 10-09-2013   #15
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

We have no guns to protect ourselves. Thanks Obama!
Old 10-10-2013   #16
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

..but at least we could get some health care in case we're left just wounded.

;)
Old 10-10-2013   #17
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

(This sounds like the plot to a horror movie. Oh wait... it kind of is...)

So, what exactly is going on? Are we still waiting for people to vote? If so, WHOM? Call them out. Just call them out.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013   #18
Kortenie
on NERD PATROL

So if this is a horrible plot movie, people should start having sex soon.... wait, then they set themselves up to die.. maybe not.

Fully alive
In futures.
Old 10-10-2013   #19
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

That morning the police detectives went down to the col-de-sack and gathered everyone at The Spot. The fire pit looked awfully different this time. It looked bigger and there was a huge wooden stake post sticking out of the middle of it. All of them knew it looked strange.

The detectives had done the hard work. Now it was time for the townsfolk to do the dirty work. The people were a little stunned about what was going on. The detective finally filled them in.

"We did our job in writing down all of your reports and investigating clues and what not. What we've come down to is there is one man among all of you, who is the killer."

The townsfolks panicked. Some started crying and hollering. Other's stayed quiet and suspiciously eyed their neighbors. Then the detective noticed one of the persons was missing. Then everyone noticed who wasn't there. Everyone quickly came to the conclusion that whoever wasn't at this meeting was the killer! They all ran home and grabbed their pitchforks. Then they all gathered in the middle of the street and mobbed to the killer's house. Instead of knocking on the front door they kicked it in to find Sir Kent lying on the couch in dirty clothes. Beer bottles were strewn about on the floor next to him. The mob startled him, but he was half way asleep and too lazy to react to the threat.

"There he is! Get him!" The mob screamed.

Sir Kent tried to get up and run out the back door, but to no avail. All hope was lost for him. Christian and Notlob stabbed Sir Kent in his legs and dragged him out the door, down the street, and to the fire pit, with the mob taunting Sir Kent as he withered in pain. They got to The Spot, tied up Sir Kent's hands and then fashioned him to the stake post.

"You are the murderer!" The mob screamed at him!

And before he knew it, the fire was lit and Sir Kent screamed in agony as the flames burned away at his flesh. The mob folks watched as Sir Kent's voice finally dissipated. The mob was now calm and they looked at each other with a certain bond only angry mob's get after they execute someone they blamed. Everyone went home.

The next morning was a bright and sunny day. Pittie woke up early to go talk to Comrade Marx's grave.

"We did it, Comrade! We have avenged you!"

And she was right.
There was never another death in the col-de-sack and the people there lived for many more years.

Game Over.

You win!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-10-2013   #20
Pittielynn

holly shit, really? We won in one turn?

...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade