Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 12-03-2016   #1
psychoDiablo
a(round)

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Single Moms

I'm talking to this girl with a 3 year old son. Don't know if there is a dad around or not.

We stay up talking all night until she falls asleep. Sometimes it feels like she's waiting for me to look at her so that she can smile at me. I cannot tell if she is interested in me or just likes me as a friend. Been talking to her for about a month.

If I were to start dating her what would she expect from me? Any girls have any insight on this?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016   #2
albee1025
Very Experienced Member

albee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of lightalbee1025 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Single Moms

Hey, psycho. Not sure if you remember me. If she's not crazy, she's probably just wanting your company and not looking for too much from you in terms of her kid. It's not like you're serious at this point in time; you're just getting started, so have fun!
Old 12-13-2016   #3
psychoDiablo
a(round)

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, thanks albee. Good point. I like your answer. You're right.

sorry, don't really remember you... what was your name again?

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 12-24-2016   #4
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Matt, just roll with the punches. You're a cool cat. She is probably just happy to have someone that's willing to spend that kind of time on her.

Time is the best gift, isn't it?
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017   #5
psychoDiablo
a(round)

Thanks pal.
I suppose time is... I suppose it gives us answers.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-24-2017   #6
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

All chicks are different. Maybe ask her?
Old 02-27-2017   #7
psychoDiablo
a(round)

A generic answer. Yet somewhat profound in it's question. "Just ask her?" DUUUUHHHHLLLLOOOOO!!!!

Why are certain things so much more than just that? lol just ask her? i unono haha wtf too true jas. i mean jaws. forgot the w there.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 02-28-2017   #8
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

So... you still seeing her pD?

Also, for those of us who like to use words properly;

Quote:
A generic answer. Yet somewhat profound in it's question. "Just ask her?" DUUUUHHHHLLLLOOOOO!!!!

Why are certain things so much more than just that? lol just ask her? i unono haha wtf too true jas. i mean jaws. forgot the w there.
What?

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017   #9
psychoDiablo
a(round)

hahaha her name is Jasmine. Jas for short. But I forgot the "w" since her name is Jaws. Short for Jasmine.

Yes I am still seeing her. I dont know, but to be honest, I don't think she trusts me. Like she has a lack of faith in me. I dont know how to take that.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-26-2017   #10
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

just remember, you dont have to be a replacement dad for the kid, just his friend
Old 03-28-2017   #11
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she has trust issues or man issues since her kid is only 3 and she's a single mom?
My best advice is honeslty to just ask her. Or ask her on a date to see if she bites. A generic answer of "ask her" is about as good as it gets because all women are different.
Me for example, wouldn't let a random dude be in my house while I'm asleep. Or wouldn't bring random dudes around my kid period. She trusts you to some extent to be falling asleep in your presence. Some level of comfort there.
Or she could be using you for whatever she's lacking but doesn't want to commit to you. It could go either way dude. Breech the subjects nonchalantly. You don't have to cheesily be like "check yes or no."
Ask her what she's looking for in you guys' friendship. Or if she'd like to go on a date sometime.
Old 04-05-2017   #12
psychoDiablo
a(round)

Wait... It's never occurred to me. But do you chicks, and by that I mean, you people, actually ask each other what you're looking for in a friendship? [/sarcasm] [+sincerity] hahaha sorry that's hilarious

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-05-2017   #13
psychoDiablo
a(round)

Let it be known that I am the first person to coin the phrase, "you people" and it's not offensive anymore.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina