Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 08-16-2009   #1
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete
I miss PsychoDiablo.

I want to talk to him. Lick his ear and have you all realise that he was the evil that you all needed. Now he is gone you will in time, turn on eachother and fester.

Bring him back.... Him, 1337 and mudpuppet make me laugh.

Why foxy and zana, thats another story.

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #2
Misfitboy
Do you want to rape America?

Misfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Misfitboy
Re: I miss PsychoDiablo.

where is him anyways?
Misfitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #3
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

him comes and goes as he pleases. He does what he wants...
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #4
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute

you miss who?

*shrugs* oh well nevermind

Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #5
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

He's also a liar and a whore, but that's beside the point... no, no, that actually is the point. *shrug*

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #6
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, pete! Golly!

We shall be married next week.
Right, Mateo?

*Awaits rejection with masochistic glee*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #7
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute

Not my favourite EE Cummings.

Old 08-17-2009   #8
Zanahoria_Picante

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by pitcairnpete View Post
Not my favourite EE Cummings.
Hmmm. I'm not sure what you mean, suh (sir). You mean my signature? In that case, ahem, then, yes...It's one of his more obscure works.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 08-17-2009   #9
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
Hmmm. I'm not sure what you mean, suh (sir). You mean my signature? In that case, ahem, then, yes...It's one of his more obscure works.
and then she had him.

Old 08-17-2009   #10
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
and then she had him.
I have the distinct feeling that you're toying with me. Oh well. Wouldn't be the first time (today)!

Cheeky Englishmen.
*Tosses tea into ocean*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 08-17-2009   #11
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

Quote:
I have the distinct feeling that you're toying with me. Oh well. Wouldn't be the first time (today)!

Cheeky Englishmen.
*Tosses tea into ocean*
I thought that was the denoument to one of his poems, sorry zana.

Old 08-17-2009   #12
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
I thought that was the denoument to one of his poems, sorry zana.
Ha. No, no worries. That's actually a quote from a friend who was parodying him. And I found it quote-able, so...there it is. :)

As for psychoDiablo, even those who deny missing him, truly...they pine for his return.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 08-17-2009   #13
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

The guy didnt fall on faux friendship, rare thing that.

Old 08-17-2009   #14
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
The guy didnt fall on faux friendship, rare thing that.
Wow. You reply almost instantly. (And, by that, I mean...I'm slow.)

I don't think it was "faux" friendship. Well, I don't think so. Still, I agree. The world could do with a few more of those, as faux as they may be!

Like, you and psychoDiablo. You're faux friends. Right?
*Runs 'n' hides*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 08-17-2009   #15
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

faux sho mo fo...

no facebook chat, shocking.

Old 08-17-2009   #16
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
faux sho mo fo...

Ha. Faux shizzle ma nizzle!

Not *too* shocking. I've been a bit (virtually) reclusive lately; sorry.

*Logs on in*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 08-17-2009   #17
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck that mexican and his poems.
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #18
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

and his mother fuckin PS3
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #19
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

Quote:
Quote:
faux sho mo fo...

Ha. Faux shizzle ma nizzle!
Not *too* shocking. I've been a bit (virtually) reclusive lately; sorry.
*Logs on in*

Okay.. thats it.. my little translation helper just exploded by trying to understand your last posts.

Edit: If PCP is mean to you ZP, then we, Bill, my imaginary walrus, and I, won't take him with us on our lovely boat-o-cheese when we paddle over to Wisconsin
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #20
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

(clay davis from the wire)

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

xbox homie