Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 06-20-2006   #1
Leighner
Newbie Member

Leighner is on a distinguished road
Improvements on The Elderscroll series

The new TES(the elder scrolls) oblivion blew my mind. ive played it so much lately, even thought i should be studying for my exams. not only have the graphics improved a crazy amount, but the Radiant AI has made interacting and gathering information from NPCs more interesting.
I'm going to have to say that this is the best Sandbox (open ended) game ever created.
what are your opinions on the game?
Leighner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006   #2
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Improvements on The Elderscroll series

dude.

what the hell are you talking about.

like the new one? obivion ?
on 360 ?
pc?

anyways, yeh the game is fantastic, a bit hard to get to work, but if you played morrowind you know how to do it. i love the new class shit too. lovly eve.s too, the lighting and darkness are great. its cool to see some guy running out in the woods with a torch, then you all snipe him with a bow, and he cant see your ass

i have yet to get into that, ive been killin shit on COD 2 and G.R.A.W.
Old 06-21-2006   #3
Leighner
Newbie Member

Leighner is on a distinguished road

The PC version is the best one, because it comes with the construction kit, which if you know can modify anything in the game.
Leighner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #4
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

Oblivion is a jerk.

Didn't play on my desktop because they have a conspiracy going against the Geforce-ti series. Played on my first laptop that I didn't keep due to size, and the fact that it wasn't as listed. Ohhh does that thing make laptops hot!

Doesn't play on my new laptop because they're morons and do only graphic card checks for requirements.. :(

*sniffles*

Probably would have got woozy playing it anyways :(
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote