Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Newbie Hangout

Newbie Hangout Your seemingly-mandatory "Hi! I'm a new member!" thread here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2006   #1
Mrs Stabby
I'll fucking stab you GRRRR!!

Mrs Stabby has made a few great posts
hullo everyone new person here

hi eveyone my names carmilla, obviously im new here ..... well as ya all guessed yes im Mr Stabbys fiance yay go me lol

well hope to speak with everyone soon
Runnin' into trouble you skitch
He's my bitch

Mr Stabby i love you hunnie
Old 07-04-2006   #2
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hullo everyone new person here

Hey Carmilla. Yeah well, this is Katy.

Welcome to AS.
Old 07-04-2006   #3
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I'm Ethan.

Dean has fun being mean to me.
Old 07-04-2006   #4
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute

too confusing having you both under " Stabby". i only look at the 'stabby' part and will assume its dean posting.
i'll also assume your both female cos dean acts like a girl on here.

haha. um, anyway. hi. im deans arch nemesis... but i really think he secretly loves me..........WAAAAAAAAY more than you

Old 07-04-2006   #5
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug

Welcome to the site, I am Kat and you have been given a great gift..... NO not but him by me! lol Hope you enjoy your time here :0)

Kat
Old 07-04-2006   #6
Mrs Stabby

awww thanks guys... grr grunt i shall kiil you lol heya katy its nice to actually talk to you now....
He's my bitch

Old 07-04-2006   #7
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to AS, don't feed the Dean..
Oh wait... HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!

Welcome :P
Old 07-04-2006   #8
Mrs Stabby

lmao thanks hun :D
He's my bitch

Old 07-04-2006   #9
psychoDiablo
a(round)

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

*eyes wide open, arms outstretched* YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE COME HERE! YOU MUST GO AT ONCE! HURRY, BEFORE THEY COME!

*reaches to strangle the new girl*

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
Old 07-05-2006   #10
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all

HOW MANY TIMES have I asked you to not try and kill newbies!!! And for the love of God man, I like your siggy :0)
Old 07-05-2006   #11
psychoDiablo
a(round)

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

LOL^

i'm sorry. I thought she would know better. Or he know bettter. damn it! your sig makes me wanna puke. but that cat is a fucking trip! haha

oh yeah,
My bad new chick.
Dean's told me a lot about you. And when I say a lot, I do mean A LOT.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 07-05-2006   #12
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

oh joy, matt is here.....ugh....is there any topic that you havent defiled matt?
Old 07-05-2006   #13
Mrs Stabby

hahahaha yea thanks for welcoming me matt, dean has told you things about me.. yea right whatever im not going to believe that.....
He's my bitch

Old 07-05-2006   #14
Bubble Girl
the little kaDy that could

Bubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond reputeBubble Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Good choice.

Now we can talk without Dean hogging the keyboard
Old 07-05-2006   #15
Mrs Stabby

hehe oh he always does grrr :P
He's my bitch

Old 07-05-2006   #16
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

¡Bienvenidos Señorita (almost Señora) Stabby!

Hehehe. Don't mind The Mateo. He's just one crazy, CA-razy cat! But he's generally harmless...I think.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 07-05-2006   #17
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

my darling, run

either that or give dean some forks.

tee hee, from one former to the newer, good luck.

and i'm serious about the forks.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
Old 07-05-2006   #18
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

I'll kill you all lol
Old 07-05-2006   #19
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

Quote:
Don't mind The Mateo
well thank you for solving the mystery of who the heck Mateo is on my messenger list. lol
Old 07-05-2006   #20
psychoDiablo
a(round)

hah. yes, im Mateo fool. the one and only.

oh yeah, Carmilla, one thing is important. A sense of Humor. if you have one of those, you'll be fine.

Enjoy making friends here.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Closed Thread