Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 05-23-2003   #1
raven_rose2911
Well Known Member

raven_rose2911 is just really niceraven_rose2911 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to raven_rose2911 Send a message via MSN to raven_rose2911 Send a message via Yahoo to raven_rose2911
Does anyone out there have this album?

Does anyone have the newest album by jewel or Meteora by linkin park? I know that it is an odd combination of requests but hey i'm just plain odd.
May I never forget the greatest love I ever knew...let me be brave in my attempt to piece my shattered heart back together again...what I wouldn't give to see your sweet face just one more time. Oh my dearest love how my heart aches for your tender touch. I will always love you. You will always be "MY BOO".
IN MEMORY OF
JACKSON BLAZE HARRIS
OCTOBER 11th, 1983-OCTOBER 15th, 2004

raven_rose2911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003   #2
razmella
Well Known Member

razmella has made a few great posts
Send a message via Yahoo to razmella
Linkin park meteora. its funny i listened to one of linkin parks supposedly new song from their album then listened to the second song on the old one. it sounds the same but different words. They copied their own music!
Old 05-24-2003   #3
fuzzyhead7

fuzzyhead7 has made a few great posts
all of meteora is in my download folder in the mp3 section.. i can't lie to you tho.. i would rather do undergo something less painful than listening to jewel.
fuzzyhead7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003   #4
raven_rose2911
Well Known Member

Send a message via AIM to raven_rose2911 Send a message via MSN to raven_rose2911 Send a message via Yahoo to raven_rose2911
razmella
I have been hearing that a lot lately about meteora. i don't understand why anyone would copy their own music but if it works for them, ya know. thanks for your imput.
May I never forget the greatest love I ever knew...let me be brave in my attempt to piece my shattered heart back together again...what I wouldn't give to see your sweet face just one more time. Oh my dearest love how my heart aches for your tender touch. I will always love you. You will always be "MY BOO".
IN MEMORY OF
JACKSON BLAZE HARRIS

Old 05-28-2003   #5
raven_rose2911
Well Known Member

fuzzyhead7

thanks. I'm glad that someone has it. as for jewel not everyone has to like her or her music. i personally like her but that doesn't mean that you have to also. thanks again.
IN MEMORY OF
JACKSON BLAZE HARRIS

Old 05-29-2003   #6
clvrcat
Trainee Member

clvrcat is on a distinguished road
Meteora is greta, just what i expected their new stuff to sound like. As for Jewel, i'd like to know where (or rather when the cd is out) to find it, but only for that new song, "Intuition". All my searches come up blank. I only like that one though, i havent heard any other new songs by her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evana2.jpg (29.9 KB, 92 views)
Old 05-30-2003   #7
raven_rose2911
Well Known Member

Quote:
Originally posted by clvrcat
Meteora is greta, just what i expected their new stuff to sound like. As for Jewel, i'd like to know where (or rather when the cd is out) to find it, but only for that new song, "Intuition". All my searches come up blank. I only like that one though, i havent heard any other new songs by her.

Hey I'll let you know anything that i find out out the new jewel cd if you would likre me too.

P.s. Cool pic
IN MEMORY OF
JACKSON BLAZE HARRIS

Old 05-30-2003   #8
clvrcat
Trainee Member

clvrcat is on a distinguished road
i would like to know when it does come out, and thanx, the pic is live (in MA i think)
Old 05-30-2003   #9
eviloutsider
Trainee Member

eviloutsider is on a distinguished road
I don't really like Linkin Park too much myself, but their new album doesn't like their new one.

Razmella, that is a pretty ignorant thing to say especially since you said you only listened to one song. Way to be close minded.
eviloutsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003   #10
raven_rose2911
Well Known Member

Quote:
Originally posted by eviloutsider
I don't really like Linkin Park too much myself, but their new album doesn't like their new one...
Hey thanks for the imput. Like I said that is just what I have been hearing but I am a Linkin Park Fan so I will be downloading it.
IN MEMORY OF
JACKSON BLAZE HARRIS

Old 06-17-2003   #11
Casablancas
Newbie Member

Casablancas is on a distinguished road
(((((((
Casablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003   #12
tyrntjodo
Needs to confirm E-mail address

tyrntjodo is on a distinguished road
hey i want the jewel album too
tyrntjodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003   #13
rockerosiempre
Trainee Member

rockerosiempre is on a distinguished road
i love JEWEL, the song Intuition is good, i have actually donwloaded it, as well LINKIN PARK'S Meteora, it's a good record, my favorite songs are DON'T STAY and SOMEWHERE I BELONG.
rockerosiempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003   #14
Chris85
Well Known Member

Chris85 should be rewarded
I am a Linkin Park fan and have Meteora. IMO, Meteora is a good cd, but not nearly as good as Hybrid Theory was. Overall, Meteora has a heavier sound with less of those computerized sound effects, but the cd lacks a truly great song. My favorite songs on it are: Faint, From the Inside, Hit the Floor, and Numb.

I could care less for Jewel's music. That meaning: I don't have any of her cd's.
Chris85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003   #15
wrx_woods
Newbie Member

wrx_woods is on a distinguished road
i dont have this album, but ive heard it is pretty choice, so i wouldnt mind having it myself
wrx_woods is offline   Reply With Quote