Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Art & Photography

Art & Photography Right-brained and shutterbug hangout. Post and discuss art and photographs, self-created or otherwise. Also show off your digital graphics, wallpapers, or desktops.

Old 02-22-2009   #161
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christian's photography and stuff

Oh my, I love the ones from February 16th; seriously, mystical. They're eerie, as well, like something straight from the Shining; which is a good thing, of course.

Well done again, Stanley Kubrick / National Geographic Photographer (I don't know any off-hand by name, tbh ) / Alfred Eisenstaedt / You!

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #162
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

Hehe, thanks. I had lots of fun to run through the fresh snow in the middle of the night and all alone in a big city.

I love 'The Shining' bye the way :D

Spring is coming soon, can't wait for it.. but I need to be carefull then as it is the times Wild Hogs can get realy evil
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009   #163
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Today had been the 1st of March, meteorological beginning of spring. The day (sunday) started sunny but it got cloudy as I started my hike to check for the first signs of spring.

heralds of spring:

1 flower5_med.JPG1 flower4_med.JPG1 flower3_med.JPG
1 flower1_med.JPG1 flower2_med.JPG
Snowdrops and crocuses.

2 twig1_med.JPG2 twig2_med.JPG
Willow catkin.

2 tree1_med.JPG2 tree2_med.JPG
Birch pollen..

2 flower6_med.JPG
and another flower.

Yay for spring!

Last edited by foxyphoenix; 03-01-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 03-01-2009   #164
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Your pics of your flowers are very nice Christian.
We have paper lilies and daffodils all over the yard, I just hope this cold weather doesn't destroy them. I have Alex working on the yard last couple of weeks, he's tearing out the flower bed we have in the front yard, going to let it go back to just grass. Instead move the flowers we can salvage along the front and side of the house. Will make it easier for them to mow the lawn.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009   #165
Christian
Super Moderator

Thanks, I like if others enjoy my photos, so here a few more: ^_^

March the 2nd
It was raining most of the day, but I went back to the channel to take a few more photos:

1 flower4_med.JPG1 flower5_med.JPG
1 flower1_med.JPG1 flower2_med.JPG1 flower3_med.JPG

2 twig1_med.JPG2 twig2_med.JPG
2 flower6_med.JPG

Last edited by foxyphoenix; 03-02-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Old 03-02-2009   #166
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

I love those! What kind of flower is in the last picture? The lighter yellow roundish ones that kind of look like daisies.

I am SO envious. Ours are not quite peeking through yet. Little green nubs, but no blooms.

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009   #167
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Those looks tasty. We balrogs aren't known to eat flowers but some of those are looking rather sweet.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009   #168
Christian
Super Moderator

The small yellow one is a winter aconite [Eranthis hyemalis], needed to ask my mom to find out ^_^

..and, to make you a bit more jealous, here a few more of photos of the spring on its run:

March the 3rd;
I took those photos today on a very tiny cemetery next to a church on my way back home.

flower4_med.JPGflower3_med.JPG
Spring on its run.

flower1_med.JPGflower2_med.JPG
Life and death.

I am not sure but I think the cemetery had been for members of the church that died in an/or because of the second world war.
Old 03-03-2009   #169
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for finding that out. I just checked the Illinois Extension Office and found winter aconite does grow here. I was looking for something small like that and it looks so much like a cross between a daisy and a buttercup, both of which are among my favorites.

I can think of no lovelier way for a cemetery to be decorated

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009   #170
Christian
Super Moderator

Thanks ^^

I went through that tiny cementary again, as I went to university on March the 4th.

I found out that the cemetery is for victims of the persuction between 1933-1945 of the nazi regime.

1 flower2_med.JPG
1 flower3_med.JPG1 flower4_med.JPG
1 flower5_med.JPG1 flower6_med.JPG
That tiny cemetery looks lovelier each day.

I payed a local park a visit where I had been often at autumn later the day:

2 flower8_med.JPG2 flower7_med.JPG
More of those flowers.. ^^

2 tree_med.JPG
and a spooky tree.

March the 5th.
Spring is finaly taking over and it is geting warmer slowly..

2a flower9_med.JPG2a flower10_med.JPG
I can't help it, I love how it looks as everything is still brown and grey around it.

3 flower11_med.JPG3 flower12_med.JPG
3 flower13_med.JPG
A few more, most of them start to open there blossoms as we finally get a (very) few hours of sun.

Well, I found something interesting in our little library of out meteorological institute I was checking with a friend some older shelfs out of boredom as we needed a break from learning. As I was looking for library spiders I found.. that..

3 books1_med.JPG
The heck? ^^ Its from 1942, "Writings - from the German Academy Of Aeronautic Research" . There had been informations about the differences between supersonic and subsonic flights writen in it.. 1942! (Well, okay, not to mention that Germany had the first jet plane, invented during WW2)

.. and just a few step away:
3 books2_med.JPG

4 books3_med.JPG
.. did I said we are a meteorological institute? NASA? Navy? Army Ballistic Missile Agency? HELP?

The sun came through again I took a subway into the city center to go for little hike through the 'Tiergarden'. There I also took another photo for my time series of the seasons. I took the last photo I edited into it something around 4 weeks ago as nothing much changed in that time.

4 crow_med.JPG
Crow on my way.

4 kombi8b.JPG
New part of my time series, with a break of circa 4 weeks between the last two photos.

4 sun_med.JPG
Sun on last ice.

4 memorial_med.JPG
For those who are interested: Here, on that place Karl Liebknecht and Rosa Luxemburg got murdered from some soldiers and of officers of an army division.

Last edited by Christian; 03-06-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Old 03-07-2009   #171
Christian
Super Moderator

March the 6th
I wanted to drive to university that Friday and so I took a bus as usual. The bus driver was a bit to correct while doing his job what caused some trouble. At first you need to know that in Berlin you have to enter a bus at the door where the driver is siting. He isn't only driving the bus, he is also checking if everyone is having a valid ticket. You have to show him your ticket as you enter the bus and pass the driver. This time he was actually looking at ever ones ticket and asked me to come back as I already passed him to have a closer look at my student ticket.. well, that happened maybe third time to me but this time the driver was asking everyone really nice if he wanted to have a closer look (what isn't very common here).

I passed him and went up stares into the second floor of the bus, taking a seat and waiting to move off as the driver was asking someone to come back again to show his ticket. That guy (an Arab/Turk) shouted through the bus that he showed his ticket.. and went to him after a while to show it again. The bus driver told him that the ticket isn't valid (as some important number was missing on it) and that he needs to get out again.

Long story short: That guy started to argue with him, that it isn't his fault, voices (basically of that guy) raised and other passengers tried to tell that guy to calm down and to get out). As the driver was still demanding that he have to leaves the bus the guy started to push/punch the driver..

Passengers got up, trying to keep him off him, with success and I went down to check if I can do anything. The Bus driver radioed other drivers and his
headquarters who called the cops for him. The situation calmed a bit down as another bus stopped right next to us and someone from the headquarters that had been close by came to check the situation and to help if needed.

A half minute later, as the other bus plus the one from HQ left police forced arrived with siren and high speed, blocking the bus from every side. It wasn't only one cruiser coming, no.. there came a police mini-bus, 2 normal cruisers and a covered/civil cop car.. Hell.. I went up again as I wasn't able to do anything and as everything calmed down, starting, you guess it, to take photos ^_^

police1_med.JPGpolice2_med.JPGpolice3_med.JPGpolice4_med.JPG
Civil cop car | Cruisers from the second and first floor of the bus | Cruisers from the station as everyone needed to leave the bus at the end.

Five Busses passed us as we still had been waiting at the bus station and I was waiting in our bus for the case the cops need another witness. They didn't needed me as they had already enough and I got a bad feeling I knew the female cop that had been there.

I think it was her who reacted so damn pissed, angry and totally rude as she was (among with 3 other cops) breaking up a house-party of my friend as they got complaints about our music volume.. (we had no music playing for like 90minutes as they came^^).

Anyways: she had a strange look as she spotted me and I got a lateness of 30minutes because of the whole situation and I wonder why that Arab/Turk guy, who started everything, tried to blame the whole situation on rasism against him, because "he has black hair", as he said.

Needed to refill my fridge as I have been done at university and so I went shopping later the day:

colours_med.JPG
Lights in the mall.
Old 03-07-2009   #172
Misfitboy
Do you want to rape America?

Misfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Misfitboy

hey are you a D.A. user?
Misfitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #173
Christian
Super Moderator

No. I wonder if i shall create an account there..
Old 03-10-2009   #174
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Christian View Post
Attachment 7707
Drop of water.
Um, frickin' awesome?!

Seriously, that's intense. I don't know what you were talking about when you said these weren't very good. Every one of them is mystical; eerie, in a good way. Brilliant, man.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 03-10-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Is English my first language? I don't know...
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #175
Christian
Super Moderator

We got some very dense fog in the night to the 9th March, around half past midnight.

It had been very interesting as it was the first time I've seen fog floating up the street like a skew wall. The fog covered the whole area within a few minutes and the whole scene reminded me a bit on the movie "The Fog" ^_^

Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a good focused photo of the fog floating up and forming tiny clouds around a street-lamp. The sole one you are able to see that good is focused badly as well as blurred because took it using my hands only (at night with a longer exposure time). It had been already to late as I had be tripod ready to use and went outside to take a few more photos.

1 lamp1_med.JPG1 lamp2_med.JPG
1) Street lamp from my window, used my windowsill to get is focused. You can see the inflowing cold fog.. at least a bit.
2) Same ~7 minutes later on the street with my tripod. The Scene looks lonely and the car like a toy. ^^

1 moon3_med.JPG1 moon1_med.JPG1 moon2_med.JPG
Moon and its corona.

2 crossing1_med.JPG2 crossing2_med.JPG
Crossroads with 2 and 60 seconds exposure time.

2 drop1_med.JPG
Drop of water.

2 light1_med.JPG2 light2_med.JPG
Lamp behind a tree.

3 tree_med.JPG
Moon, hiding behind a tree.

3 street2_med.JPG3 street1_med.JPG
Fog along the street with moon in the back.

As I was taking my last photos of the moon (to catch its corona) near the crossing posted above and was packing my tripod again. Some car moved along and stopped a few feet behind me, driving back revers and followed me for a few seconds. The co-driver had his window rolled down and said to me rather calm "Excuse me, police of Berlin" - Civilian cops in a fast and expensive car. I stepped on the street (they had been in the middle of it) and asked if I can help them as they asked what I'm doing there with my tripod.

Mh, I should have said that I am flying with it through the night as it isn't a tripod but a unicorn.. But I didn't wanted to be taken along for a drug-screening or something like that.

Well, I told them that I was taking photos of the moon, but they just looked strange to me. I asked the cops why they stopped for me and they replied it had been possible that I was taking photos of cars (it had been in front of a car dealership) to rob them later. ..

I went home and took a few hours of sleep before I needed to go to meet in our tiny library again in our meteorological institute.

There I went on another search for Library Spiders and Bibliodons and found more strange things.

Books from many countries, my favorites had been from Japan this time.
It's good that we keep books from other countries that contain meteorological data, but those?

3 book3a_med.JPG3 book1_med.JPG3 book2_med.JPG
1) "Atomic Bomb Injuries"?
2) Uhm... nice they crossed the old sign out . (Those signs are banned here in Germany by the way, there are only a very few exceptions (like teaching/history/documentations)).
3) No clue.. I doubt we have many people here able to read that ^_^

No idea why we have those books, the dust on them told me no one used them for ages

3 book4_med.JPG
1) Second oldest book I found so far of the year 1888 from Mexico, written in Spanish.
3 book5_med.JPG
2) Oldest book I found: "The Meteorology Of India - 1877", 1879 Calcutta, India. ^_^

All books are hidden good in movable bookshelves at a dark area of our library, noone is using or even searching for them ..or would think to risk a look there.

Last edited by foxyphoenix; 03-10-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 03-11-2009   #176
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

Artists come in all different shapes and sizes:

http://fun.mivzakon.co.il/flash/video/2344/2344.html

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #177
Christian
Super Moderator

Aww, thanks ^^
Well, I kept those photos plus a few others out of 172 I took this night, so uh.. had to sort out very much, mostly photos of the moon that didn't turned out.

The video is awesome, can't believe that it is real..
Old 03-12-2009   #178
HockeyMom
Trainee Member

HockeyMom is doing greatHockeyMom is doing great

Christian - Wow! What great photos. Keep up the good work.
The video of the elephant painting a picture is amazing! Hard to believe that an elephant is a better artist than most humans.
HockeyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009   #179
Christian
Super Moderator

Here we go again:

I took a walk to the channel before I needed to go to my volunteering at the THW on Wednesday, 11th of March.

1 flower1_med.JPG1 branch_med.JPG
More flowers and Willow Catkin

1 sun_med.JPG
Sun coming trough.. for a few minutes. There haven't been a day with a bit of sun last weeks.

I finally got some time now and so I planned to do another bigger hike on the 12th of March, out to the fields.

The sun came through from time to time for a few minutes and so I started my hike to see how spring is doing.

1 playground1_med.JPG1 playground2_med.JPG
Abandoned playground on my way to the fields

The clouds became thicker..

2 branch2_med.JPG2 branch3_med.JPG2 branch4_med.JPG
Spring slowly coming through and Willow Catkin where once the Wall divided Germany and the world.

I passed the fields and went a different route this time. I came into a tiny village where new apartment houses got build lately. I recognized a strange flag from far away located at some house that could have been a bar or a club-house and I went there to have a closer look. The flag had been colored black-white-red, the colors of German flags from darker period of our history, and there had been "national resistance" written in it. I also spotted another 'patriotic' flag in a window close by. It seems a neo-nazi cell is located in that tiny village and I made that I got out of there (not without taking pictures of it..).

2 farm_med.JPG
Old farmstead in that village.

I went back to my normal route, crossing a few fields, heading to the tiny swamp I already had been at a few times ago.

2 grass_med.JPG
Grass on the fields I crossed.
( By the way: That is my 4100 photo I took with my new cam since Christmas ^_^)

3 stone_med.JPG
Old stone at/from a Church that got destroyed in World War II

3 flower2_med.JPG3 flower3_med.JPG
Flowers at the swamp.

It began to rain and so I started to head home as I had a long way to walk back.

3 hole2_med.JPG3 hole1_med.JPG
Fox's burrow.

The rain got heavier each minute, turning into a long during spring rain..

Me_med.JPG
Me, totally soaked, on may way home; still far away and out of the city.

Last edited by Christian; 03-13-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-14-2009   #180
Christian
Super Moderator

I've gone on a spontaneous hike today, March 14th, as the weather was good sunny and I had time after I finished some elevator-rescue schooling with the THW (Federal Agency for Technical Relief).

It had been some bigger hike again, I walked a bit more then 8 miles and visited the park I had been at the night of the 17th February the first time. I didn't took many photos that night as it had been a bit to scary all alone in an unknown area in the deepest night in the winter.. and I wasn't able to see much anyways.

I continued my way through some allotment gardens later and went to the place the Berlin wall had been located once, following there way for a while and leaving them to hike back home through some other fields.

I took way to many photos this time, 513 to be exact and needed to sort them out badly to spare my hard-drive (had been over 2 GB together). I kept 124 of them.. *sighs* took me ages to sort them out.. ^_^

Fifty photos to go..

1 morning_med.JPG
Morning over our 'quarters'.

1 light_med.JPG1 key_med.JPG1 elevator_med.JPG
1) "Out of the dark", later the day at the schooling.
2) World biggest key. It's in the Guinness Book of Records and they work on the matching and working lock for it right now.
3) On an elevator-cabin, driving up.

1 chruch_med.JPG
Some interesting church on our way back to our 'quarters'. I might visit it someday.

3 pond_med.JPG
Reflections on a pond.

3 reed1_med.JPG3 reed2_med.JPG
Reed in the sun.

3 snail_med.JPG
An abandoned snail shell.

3 view_med.JPG
View from the highest point of the park into western direction.
Right: Berlin | left: Brandenburg (federal state) | very left: Woods and fields I went to later.

I continued my way through the park and I recognized something moving..

4 bunny_med.JPG
..BUNNY!!!

4 catkin_med.JPG4 thorns_med.JPG4 branches_med.JPG
1) Catkin, getting more fluffy.
2) Thorns.
3) Chopped branches

4 glass_med.JPG
Reflected sun on greenhouses.

5 tree_med.JPG5 branch1_med.JPG
A pine and some other branch, no idea fwhat tree/bush it is.

I left the park behind me and went through some allotment gardens right next to it, heading out of the city.

5 flowers4_med.JPG5 flowers5_med.JPG5 flowers6_med.JPG
White crocuses.

6 bee1_med.JPG6 bee2_med.JPG6 bee3_med.JPG
Flowers, bees, SEX!

6 flowers7_med.JPG6 flowers8_med.JPG

7 flower10_med.JPG7 flower11_med.JPG7 flowers9_med.JPG
More flowers..

7 bee4_med.JPG7 bee5_med.JPG
.. and more sex ^_^

I left the city behind me and reached the stripe, where the Berlin Wall divided Germany nearly 20 years ago.

8 wall1_med.JPG8 wall2_med.JPG
Here the Berlin Wall had been located at where that path is today. You are able to walk, to skate or to cycle where once no one was able to get through alive. A deadly zone changed to a area, open for everyones use and enjoyment.

8 sun_med.JPG
"last sun", slowly getting covered by clouds.

I went out on the fields, having a little break as I was nearly starving.

8 lunch_med.JPG
Lunch break at the fields ^^ You can't imagine how funny passing people can look

8 Me2b_small.JPG
Me, not soaked but sated

I went over the fields, slowly heading home and came to a forest, that had been a tiny village once. The Village got founded in the 14th century and got destroyed (except one barn) 1960 to make room for the construction of the Berlin wall.

9 leafs1_med.JPG9 leafs2_med.JPG
First leafs (I only found 3 trees having already a few, tiny leafs ^^)

9 Forest1_med.JPG
Spooky

9 flowers12_med.JPG9 flowers13_med.JPG
"Old and New"

10 cow1_med.JPG10 cow2_med.JPG
Cows and Berlin in the back. They belong to a farm, the sole building that got left of that village.

10 wild-hog_med.JPG
Wild hog, caged.. This time I won :P

10 tree2_med.JPG10 moss_med.JPG
1) Climbing plant who found a buddy.
2) Moss on branches.

My feet tried to kill me after that hike.

Last edited by foxyphoenix; 03-21-2009 at 06:58 PM.

Tags
christian, photography