Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Discussion related to technology, computers, and the internet.

Old 12-04-2009   #1
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute
My 5760x1980 resolution... overkill?

Staples had a 22" monitor on sale for $89. I bought three of them. O_o

I am currently running four monitors (three 22" and one 19") for a grand total display resolution of 5760x1980.

(pictures to come)

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009   #2
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth
Re: My 5760x1980 resolution... overkill?

Dude, you are insane. In a good way though.
Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009   #3
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

What are you using each of them for?

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009   #4
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

what ever.

I can oped three browsers and have internet on all sides... or one page open across three screens so I don't have to scroll down (good for ebay and google... have to change "account settings")

I have tv tuner coming in the mail... so I will most likely leave TV open on the top monitor (19") and I can run eve on my main display with music on the right and internet on the right.... Or two clients of eve... or three... or four (if I had more than two accounts that is)

I originally when with three monitors cause I was doing inventory and have internet, spreadsheet, and pictures open and was tired of alt+tabbing all day. I used to have my 19" and two 17"es that were freebies. Its really nice tho...

Its one of those things that if you never have it you never miss it... but once you do use it (out of necessity or otherwise) there is no going back.

( I took pics... they don't do it any justice... but ima put them up when I find my usb cord for the camera)

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009   #5
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

You have four monitors all for the same computer? You have four video outputs?