Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 12-13-2002   #1
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Moby Punched in Face, Maced

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Musi....ap/index.html

That guy deserves it. Not that I'm against the pacifist thing, in fact im all for it, but he said some pretty shitty things to his fans about how their use of p2p ruined his (shitty) album "18" sales. Mace him.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002   #2
chrono
Well Known Member

chrono has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to chrono
i hate moby
Old 12-17-2002   #3
monged again
Trainee Member

monged again is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to monged again
Moby is well good, i love the way he goes with any occasion, there are so many different types of moby and although he smellls bad in some types he goes good on crackers with smoked salmon. oh shit that is cheese. oh well
Old 12-17-2002   #4
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie
hi andrew. come up to tain on wedensday (tomorrow) for the senior social party
Old 12-18-2002   #5
Dg
Old & Wise Member

Dg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost Smart
Personally, I thought that 18 didnt sell as well as Play becuase it was shite.
Christ, how many suicidal people do you know?! I mean, I've met a couple, but I never really pay attention to them because I figure if they were really suicidal, they'd be killing themselves instead of whining. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about...
Dg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002   #6
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Exactly

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002   #7
braklea
Newbie Member

braklea is on a distinguished road
I used to think Moby was ok, but the closer you get to his work, the more you realise it's all bullshit.
It's amazing how hype from like-minded, cliquey-hippy types can carry someone's career to this point. This is only one of the reasons I hate Moby, but it is also all of them in a nutshell. I hate posers. I would love to see Moby lash out in a drunken, drug-riddled mess, at least it would be real!
braklea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002   #8
specvassasin
Newbie Member

specvassasin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by monged again
Moby is well good, i love the way he goes with any occasion, there are so many different types of moby and although he smellls bad in some types he goes good on crackers with smoked salmon. oh shit that is cheese. oh well
lmao
specvassasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003   #9
ThSwam

ThSwam is on a distinguished road
I never really liked moby. In fact, i really don't like techno at all.
ThSwam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003   #10
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
i like cher more than him. but then again i like cher more than a lot of people.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003   #11
SCI
Newbie Member

SCI is on a distinguished road
I think most Musicians think they are better than everyone else and can do what ever they like.
SCI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003   #12
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
woah, maced and punched. get a knife and stabb him and we have a convict.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote