Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 07-11-2005   #21
ueatpoo
Experienced Member

ueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: this generation's PMRC...

Death To Emo Bands!!!!!
Old 07-13-2005   #22
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Quote:
Originally Said by ueatpoo
Death To Emo Bands!!!!!
Death to Emo. But i guess thats kinda supporting emo huh?

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #23
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

Death to Styx

i hate emo kids, but some of the music is fairly decent. Not great. But decent.

and as of....a few hours ago....i love my chemical romance. hate their fans, but the music is great...out side of "i'm not ok" (which is fairly good too).
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005   #24
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Quote:
Originally Said by le shiny tyney
Death to Styx
Wtf did styx ever do to you?? I have a Styx t-shirt.....

And emo kids are faggots who like to cry and not do shit about it.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005   #25
ueatpoo
Experienced Member

ueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of lightueatpoo is a glorious beacon of light

i agree death to styx also. they covered i am the walrus and they made it terrible. dont cover beatles songs if you arent talented its just that easy.