Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 06-28-2005   #1
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
Attn : Punk Rock Bands.

The first annual American Punk Rock Festival will be happening in the Spring of 2006 near Milwaukee, WI.

All punk rock bands are asked to come join us on this day. It will be 2 days bands going at all hours non-stop. This is a punk rock Woodstock. It doesn't matter how good you are, where you are from in America, or how punk rock you are. The only request is that you bring your band members, your equipment, and merch to sell.

The cause of this Festival is to start a punk rock revolution. Most people think we are in one right now, but we are far from it. This revolution is about unity and respect for our fellow punk rockers.

If you would like to learn more or sign your band up for this event please contact us at :

unitethemasses@hotmail.com

Thank You.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005   #2
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
Re: Attn : Punk Rock Bands.

must. go.

but why wisconsin?
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005   #3
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all

ah the question the organizers are getting like crazy. i'll be glad to answer this.

mainly because the venue we are having it at is very historical, very open to camping out, and there is plenty of space. this venue holds tours like DMB, Ozzfest, Jimmy Buffett, and The Dead each year.

and because so many bands and the location, tickets will only be (from what i hear) $5.

feel free to email the organizers for more info.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005   #4
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Oh man, i'd love to be in the US for that. Thay should have something like that out here.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005   #5
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

Quote:
Originally Said by moocow44
ah the question the organizers are getting like crazy. i'll be glad to answer this.

mainly because the venue we are having it at is very historical, very open to camping out, and there is plenty of space. this venue holds tours like DMB, Ozzfest, Jimmy Buffett, and The Dead each year.

and because so many bands and the location, tickets will only be (from what i hear) $5.

feel free to email the organizers for more info.
takinga shot it wont be warped tour where it goes round for quite a bit. Tho i'm glad. I'd only go to see dropkick murphys anyway. Crap, and now i want to. I'll endure rain, snow, and bad pop punk bands to see the murphys live.

am i ranting? i'm ranting. Sorry.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote