Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 11-16-2003   #1
luvmymusic
Newbie Member

luvmymusic is an unknown quantity at this point
school sucks

school sucks, homework, bitches for teachers, goddamnit, im just guna be a fucking trucker, you dont even need a goddamned education. good pay, and your a freeman, oh yeah, truckin baby....
luvmymusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003   #2
petekenpo
Newbie Member

petekenpo has made a few great posts
Re: school sucks

Pretty much my attitude. I'm fuckin' done with studying. I just joined the Navy, but they don't want me 'til I graduate high school... And they won't let me slack off, either. Just a few more months...
petekenpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003   #3
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

I'm hoping to be astrological scientist, or something like that...I feel like a geek.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.

Last edited by spadetje; 11-24-2003 at 03:20 PM.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003   #4
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

school is cool
Old 11-24-2003   #5
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

Schools alright. It teaches what you need, though a lot of it is crap. I need a bunch of math to be the architect I want to be. School's good to meet people, especially girls.
Indiana Tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003   #6
MasterfacedRifle

MasterfacedRifle should be rewarded

I plan on joining the USMC as soon as I graduate from High School...with what I got on the pre-test thing for the ASFAD thing or whatever, if I do as well on the real test, I should be able to get into whatever I want (which I think will be intelligence...or electronics, they are both large interests hehe)
MasterfacedRifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004   #7
jasktr
Newbie Member

jasktr has made a few great posts

college isnt bad, unless you go to gpc then you are basically attending high school all over again. :(
jasktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004   #8
rawr_guy_rawr
Well Known Member

rawr_guy_rawr has a spectacular aura aboutrawr_guy_rawr has a spectacular aura aboutrawr_guy_rawr has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to rawr_guy_rawr Send a message via MSN to rawr_guy_rawr Send a message via Yahoo to rawr_guy_rawr

School isnt too bad, I mean it could be much much worse, with beatings and uniforms and such. I do hate school and homework and studying but just because I hate it doesnt mean I dont do it

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. Walden

rawr_guy_rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #9
Sython

Sython is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sython

YOU BET! ugh cant stand it... wuts the point... it sux ass.
Old 06-28-2004   #10
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie

yes whats the point. lets all be hicks and not bother with this 'knowledge' crap. and sanatation? who the fuck came up with that? wallowing in shit is the way forward.
Old 06-28-2004   #11
psychopatpl
*PAC MAN*

psychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to psychopatpl Send a message via MSN to psychopatpl Send a message via Yahoo to psychopatpl

ha nice, trucker is the way i was going to go too, but yeah...

turns out self employment is the way for me to go (no not drug dealer lol)
Old 06-28-2004   #12
Sython

Sython is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sython

lol theres more important thing to do ::
Old 06-28-2004   #13
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

schools...out...for...summer
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #14
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

I've been out since 9 in the morning on the 10th. NOTHING has happened cool yet, except for my cousin coming up from North Carolina. I hadn't seen her in about 3 or 4 years, and she's gotten big.
Old 06-28-2004   #15
OutRadge
superman that hoe

OutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost Smart
Send a message via AIM to OutRadge Send a message via MSN to OutRadge Send a message via Yahoo to OutRadge

i do not like school.. waste of my time.
OutRadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #16
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Quote:
Originally Said by Kickflip621
I hadn't seen her in about 3 or 4 years, and she's gotten big.
I'm sorry, but I have to ask. How'd You Mean?

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #17
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

Quote:
Originally Said by SpudNuts
I'm sorry, but I have to ask. How'd You Mean?
perv....sometimes you just scare me *runs and hides underneath a table*
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #18
Silent Assassin
Experienced Member

Silent Assassin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Silent Assassin Send a message via AIM to Silent Assassin Send a message via MSN to Silent Assassin Send a message via Yahoo to Silent Assassin

Quote:
Originally Said by Spooky Girl Tyne
Everyone is a perv in one way or another. Just different levels.
Silent Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #19
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Quote:
Originally Said by Spooky Girl Tyne
I'm just making sure ol' Tony isn't one!

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004   #20
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute

again, and this seems to be becoming habit, i was asking myself the same question, and probably would have said it if spuds hadn't already.

this is beginning to worry me...
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote