Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 10-22-2007   #1
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Hey strangers...

I bet you thought you'd never see me again

I haven't been on here in so long. We're talking a couple of years i think! Crazyness. I miss all of my old friends from here a lot, and decided to pay you guys a visit I don't get on yahoo at all anymore really, because i'm never online for long periods of time between work, friends, etc.

So this is what i look like now...

I've been working at the library for a little over two years now, and still love it. Everything else is pretty much the same though. How are all you guys?!? Please fill me in on who's still here, who doesn't post anymore, and all the other juicy goss. And if i don't know you, hi!

Also, am i still a Moderator here? haha. I'll try and stick around and get back into the swing of posting again, if enough of you old regulars are still here

Last edited by Wobbie; 10-22-2007 at 05:24 AM.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #2
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob
Re: Hey strangers...

well hello there! good to see you again mate!

good to know things have been going well with you. things arent the same round these parts anymore :/we've still got a few of the old veteran members around.. but its just njot the same now... considering half of them have gone! but its good to see that you're back! and try staying this time alright? haha

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #3
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you died...well, welcome back
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #4
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

hi rob, i am still living in germany..well that might change next year

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #5
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Jezz Wobbiekins its been forever, glad to see you're back. Still looking very stunner like!
:) :)

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #6
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know you.. but Hi!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

you look the same homeboy, welcome back

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #8
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Why, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelo!

Welcome, welcome back to you, The Wobbie! *Tips cap; bows slightly; throws out back; goes to chiropractor; returns, grinning weakly, yet enthusiastically*

Yes, you have vanished for quite some time, indeed. So, this begs the question...Are you still...an Australian? (Many things can change during long absences… )

So, er, yes. "w/b" as the kids say…in that new-fangled, whatchagizits technoslang language.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 10-23-2007 at 12:40 AM.
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #9
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

ROB!
Hey!
Thoughtcrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #10
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

Robinator, the monkey of death! welcome back mate, Cheers!

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #11
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

lol trafficjam zombie. i forgot about that

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #12
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

BUCK BUCK!!

sheesh, i thought you had died. you NEED to get on yahoo. actually, i don't have yahoo on this computer. but i'll download it just for you.

aww, my old partner in crime...

the memories!!

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007   #13
notlob
rock star

notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute

and he has disappeared again? hahah

Old 10-24-2007   #14
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Haha, no, i'm still here

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob View Post
well hello there! good to see you again mate!

good to know things have been going well with you. things arent the same round these parts anymore :/we've still got a few of the old veteran members around.. but its just njot the same now... considering half of them have gone! but its good to see that you're back! and try staying this time alright? haha
Aww. That sucks that half of the old regulars don't post anymore. But by the looks of it, a good portion of the coolest ones have stuck around Haha, yeah. I'll try and stay

Yeah, i'm not dead yet

Susanne! Ooh. I'm guessing you're planning to move to the US?

Hey Jen! :) Glad to see you're still here. And thanks! Ditto for you! I like the eyebrow ring

Mateo! Holy shit, haha. I knew you'd still be here. Badass as ever

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
Why, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelo!

Welcome, welcome back to you, The Wobbie! *Tips cap; bows slightly; throws out back; goes to chiropractor; returns, grinning weakly, yet enthusiastically*

Yes, you have vanished for quite some time, indeed. So, this begs the question...Are you still...an Australian? (Many things can change during long absences… )

So, er, yes. "w/b" as the kids say…in that new-fangled, whatchagizits technoslang language.
I missed your awesome sense of humor Yup. Still Australian. And still a dork! Thanks for the lovely "w/b" whatever that means...

Mud! You're 16 now. Holy crap. I remember when you were 13! Weird!

Hey Guinness. Glad to see your still rocking the punk thread dude

Super J! My favouritest person on here! I was hoping you'd still be here Yeah, the memories are grand. All day yahoo chats. Doodling, me beating you in yahoo games (at least that's how i choose to remember it )

And hey Drogdar. Nice to meet you dude

So i take it Dean doesn't post here anymore?
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007   #15
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

i SO beat you all the time. i'm pretty sure. haha

i think zana means welcome back?

and i believe there was some kind of falling out with dean. haha, i don't think i was very active then. thank god.

by the way. i think it's funny that you say "this is what i look like now"...but you look exactly the same. haha

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007   #16
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

lots of memories apparently...

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #17
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

Quote:
Originally Said by Wobbie
who the hell is that guy? wasn't he suppose to be dead ?
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #18
notlob
rock star

Wobbie, Dean left.... just.. randomly.. i believe he was getting married the the member 'Mrs Stabby' or something

but yeah, he fucked off ages ago... shame in a way.. he was a good guitarist hehe

Old 10-25-2007   #19
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

Quote:
Originally Said by Wobbie View Post

Susanne! Ooh. I'm guessing you're planning to move to the US?
yuppers (a word i learned from madre ), but we still have to work on that plan. my aim is to graduate first and then go wherever my future is leading me to.

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007   #20
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Hey Wobbie. I can't recall if you and I ever really talked as I believe you stopped coming her regularly around the same time that I got quite active.

And I am glad to see you also appreciate dear Zana's wit!

Anyway, welcome back. I've been an active supporter of this forum and have encouraged its continued existence by being welcoming of new and returning old members alike. So consider yourself re-welcomed. Cheers!
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote