Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Poll Booth

Poll Booth Only post polls in this forum.

View Poll Results: Who's still here?
I'm here. 3 50.00%
No. 1 16.67%
Just.. No. 0 0%
Where's "here?" 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2017   #1
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute
Who's still here?

I miss you guys. Let's all go back to High School... And whatever PsychoDiablo was doing.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017   #2
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's still here?

<3

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017   #3
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Pittielynn View Post
I miss you guys. Let's all go back to High School... And whatever PsychoDiablo was doing.
drugs, it was drugs
Old 07-10-2017   #4
psychoDiablo
a(round)

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Hahaha
ya im pretty sure no one wants to go back to that.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017   #5
Dg
Old & Wise Member

Dg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost SmartDg is a knight of Almost Smart

yeh..lets not. Now college I could do again
Christ, how many suicidal people do you know?! I mean, I've met a couple, but I never really pay attention to them because I figure if they were really suicidal, they'd be killing themselves instead of whining. It's the quiet ones you gotta worry about...
Dg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #6
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #7
psychoDiablo
a(round)

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Who the fuck is Dg?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote