Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 12-24-2003   #1
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas!!!!

Just wondering if anybody has any special plans for christmas, any special christmas wishes, or anything special they're hoping to get for Christmas (lot's of 'specials' just for Christmas!)

Other than that, have a great Christmas everyone, best wishes, and watch out for the mistletoe!
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003   #2
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Merry Christmas!!!!

Going to g-ma's, like every year
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003   #3
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Well my normal crimbo day would just be lazy but not this year......on no....me and my band are playing a show ironicaly called "The Christmas Day Concert" (original i know) down at the local venue which is totally booked......hell its gonna be a blast!!.......we mainlining along with another band called 'The busted Sundays' . and its gonna rock!!!.....but before that im gonna just sit om my arse, with a beer in hand and just do nothing....... ......

MERRY 'SHAKEY FIST' CHRISTMAS FROM PSYCHOSIS!!!!!........
Old 12-24-2003   #4
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

merry christmas everyone. I'm having the standard christmas; open presents at our house tomorrow morning. Then me and the rest of the ladies in the house cook the meal, clean it and that's it.

Good luck with the show Psycosis

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote