Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 10-18-2003   #1
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine
college fun...

Ok... starting a thread about college fun.

This was my night:

Date got canceled due to her getting the flu (it wasn't plesant)... so i get ahold of some friends around 10:00pm and we get 2 cases of beer. Only 3 of us are drinking. So we go over to this girls apartment and start drinking.

Its now 8:14am and we've eaten breakfast at the cafeteria (drunk), had a dance party in a friends on-campus apartment (drunk), and ran around campus for the hell of it (drunk)... oh, all with my viking helmet on. I, myself am QUITE drunk, and am going to pass out now... seeing that i haven't slept in almost 24 hours, and i'm QUITE drunk. I think i said that already...

anyhoot, i'd say i had a pretty fun night... oh, and i got this cute chick's number... yay for me!

So, anyone else have any intersting college nights?

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003   #2
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: college fun...

god damn spammer posting the same shit over and over.....*grumble grumble*...anyway thats some story there cloud maybe your name should be "drunk viking" or somthing relating to...well.... errr drunk vikings...well....with the viking hat an all.....ok i'll shut up now....
Old 10-18-2003   #3
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine

(spammers get a free ticket to banland. And manslayer... get over it. As if your opinion of the decisions in my life means shit to me)

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #4
ALD girl

ALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to beholdALD girl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ALD girl Send a message via MSN to ALD girl Send a message via Skype™ to ALD girl

That's never happened to me, bbut i do have some funny drunk stories.
Old 09-02-2005   #5
IAmSoVerySpecial
Sexy Bitch

IAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divineIAmSoVerySpecial is divine
Send a message via AIM to IAmSoVerySpecial Send a message via Yahoo to IAmSoVerySpecial

This was Monday night...

Anyway, I HATE man drama! I went to this party last night that one of my friends was having. I asked Phil, more than once, if he wanted to go with me and he said no. Well, the party was fun. By the end of the night there was a Kat, Kristen, and Tricia make out session going on. Triciaa is dating my friend's roommate, and Kristen is my friend's ex. Anyway, Tricia's boyfriend got into bed with us so Kristen and I went into the living room. We finally decided to go back to my place. When we said we were leaving, my friend, Tim, looked so angry/sad.

Kristen and I had an amazing night together and she helped keep my mind off of Keri. I had to take her back to their place this morning so she could get her sweater and her car. Tim still looked pissed. I called him and he didn't want to talk about it, but he said it was because of me and Kristen. Garrr! Then, Phil called me this afternoon wondering why I didn't call him last night and said he feels like we're drifting apart. Well, we did break up... Anyway, I'm tired of the man drama! Kristen's coming over in a little while, we'll see how things go...

------------------------------

Today's update...

I'm going to a party with Kristen tonight (she's the one who ruined my neck in the webcam picture) and Phil told me he's still in love with me. Oh, the joys of romance *rolls eyes*

well, almost everything...
IAmSoVerySpecial is offline   Reply With Quote