Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 08-18-2003   #1
mesher
Needs to confirm E-mail address

mesher is on a distinguished road
australians!!

i moved to australia 8 years ago from the US and it was really funny when my american friends asked me if i ride kangaroos...

i havent seen any other aussies on this website yet and i'm starting to get worried its not supposed to be for us here down under in the GREAT SOUTH LAND!!

any of you ever been to aussieland?? and noooooo everyone here is NOT like steve erwin or the croc hunter... i hate those men lol \m/
mesher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003   #2
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
lol dont diss the croc hunter. he hunts crocs for heavensake.
plus he's kinda funny.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003   #3
mesher

bah... yeh he is kinda funny i guess... but he's so..... ocre!! wait... i dunno how to spell that word, crap...
Old 08-19-2003   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
i dont even know what word youre trying to say...sorry cant help u there.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-19-2003   #5
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
I thnk he's trying to say whatever that croc dude says. I think its crikie, or crockie.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol! ahh aight.

i see said the blind man

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 08-19-2003   #7
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
blind man....where?

that'd be cool if you did get to ride a kangaroo.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003   #8
mesher

hey twodents i am a she!!!!

nooooo i wasn't trying to say crikey lol i know how to spell that, i was trying to spell something else....

GAH I SAY "I SEE, SAID THE BLIND MAN" ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

one fine day in the middle of the night
two dead men got up to fight
back to back they faced each other
drew their swords and shot each other!!!

kangaroos are the shiznit :D... see ya this arvo mate! (one of my friends has an obsession with saying that heeeeeeeeeheeeeeee)
Old 08-20-2003   #9
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
Quote:
Originally posted by mesher
hey twodents i am a she!!!!
Sorry for that, my computer for some reason sometimes doenst show the little gender icons, damn piece of iCrap.

Anyway, I've sen some aussie guys, they are pretty hot. Whats an arvo ? Is it some type of drink ?
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003   #10
poppyat1

poppyat1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to poppyat1
poppyat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003   #11
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by mesher
GAH I SAY "I SEE, SAID THE BLIND MAN" ALL THE TIME!!!!!!
dude chill, i was joking.
Old 08-21-2003   #12
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I'm from Australia. Brisbane to be exact.

Australia Rocks. ok maybe i'm biased.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2003   #13
homebrew
Very Experienced Member

homebrew is just really nicehomebrew is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by trafficjamzombie
LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I'm from Australia. Brisbane to be exact.

Australia Rocks. ok maybe i'm biased.
is silverchair really a big act there. they came here once and i missed it. are they really good when they paly live? i like them actually. got some of their cds.
Old 08-24-2003   #14
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
yeah they're huge. probably the biggest/most loved Aussie band at the moment.
Old 08-25-2003   #15
mesher

lol i dont like silverchair.... grinspoon is better but aussie metal is the best :D:D (pod people, jerk, brace, butterfly effect, headshot ETC!!!)

an arvo is a short way of saying afternoon lol

the half eaten sausage would like to see you in his office!!!!
Old 08-25-2003   #16
Wobbie
Is Back

rofl, some kind of drink, ha ha ha ha, sorry, that's just sooooo funny

Yeah aussie metal is really good. I like King Mungi, Melodessy, Japunga, AnotherRace, Three Point Tilt, and stuff like that.

What are some other Australian sayings that people don't get, we can explain them for you.

We accidently hit a kangaroo in the car a couple of months ago, poor thing. it made a big dint though. it was huge.

and i can't get any sleep when it's koala mating season, they make a fucking loud grunting noise when they're doing it.
Old 08-25-2003   #17
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker
Quote:
and i can't get any sleep when it's koala mating season, they make a fucking loud grunting noise when they're doing it.
Heh, thats pretty funny. I went to Sydney for a wedding, very nice area... my brother made me climb the bridge, i almost pissed my pants... I guess its cool, cause you dont have to use much money for transportation, all trains and stuff... I mean, there are cars sure, but its so much easier to just take a train, id still learn to drive... cause its fun ^.^ Pathetic thing i dont wanna remember is i almost drown on Manly Beach... god dam like guard grabbed my hair and pulled me onto the surf board, it hurt -_- Fucked up rip tides -_- Well, ok, i didnt almost drown, but i kept getting dragged further and further, eventually i woulda ran outa energy and drowned... eh...

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003   #18
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

Quote:
oh man...glad i live in America then...
Old 08-31-2003   #19
Wobbie
Is Back

lol, there's probably an aminal equivilant in America though. what does the squirrel sound like when it's doing it?

oh my god i can't believe i just asked that.
Old 08-31-2003   #20
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

well lets see...i cant believe you asked that as well but...i wouldnt know what the hell it sounds like cuz ive never heard it.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word