Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 06-27-2003   #1
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
Strange dreams

I had a dream that for some reason or another, that a certan member (I'm not telling, but if you think you are the person, which is a guy, not Weasel, you may post your guess here) of AS was trying to um...kill in a sexual manner...me for becasue I gave him negative karma. It was rather strange, for I've never met this certan member. And he kept other AS members (all girls) as...um...slaves. I woke up all sweaty, which was strange, becasue my room was about 50 degrees at the time. Has anyone had very strange dreams like this or am I going a little nutso ?
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003   #2
vhg
Well Known Member

vhg is just really nicevhg is just really nice
you're not nutso. I once had this dream that mixed gatekeepers 21 (an anime), the matrix, and some other movie or other together. It was really odd o_o;;

gotta love that 01000101 sex position eh? ;P
vhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003   #3
vertsk8er
Newbie Member

vertsk8er is on a distinguished road
i had a dream of a spaceship that landed in my neighbors yard and firefighters were training inside it
vertsk8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003   #4
geminijoe28
Well Known Member

geminijoe28 is on a distinguished road
i had a dream of 2 black wolves which were killing different animals (turtles, dogs, etc) that were falling off my roof in the back of my house...then after that they looked at me..which freaked me out so i ran back inside my house and closed the back door on them..

speaking of dreams..has anyone ever had more than 1 dream within a sleep? for some reason i sometimes have at least 3 dreams within the night...
Old 06-28-2003   #5
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones
In my dream, I was making no bake cookies (my favorite) in my kitchen. Then these slimy aliens with yellow goo trails behind them as they slid across the floor came in with big gun things, and grunted. I threw the spoon I was using at them, and they ran off, but they came back waving spoons around in a threatening manner. Then I threw a fork at them, and they left and came back with forks. This went on with knives, blenders, and other small kitchen appliances until I woke up laughing.
Indiana Tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003   #6
Tight as a Virgin
Very Experienced Member

Tight as a Virgin is an unknown quantity at this point
I have this recurring dream in which my husband and my dad both need a lung transplant and I am the only match for both of them. I always wake up so upset.

When life gets you down, EAT MALTESERS!!!
Tight as a Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003   #7
razmella
Well Known Member

razmella has made a few great posts
Send a message via Yahoo to razmella
I had this strange dream that i was in this kind of world where the parents didnt really care. Its hard to explain but i dreamed that i was bleeding somehow and dont know why i think it was because of a wolf or something. I love wolfs they are ineresting creatures but i think that this kind of dream freaked me out because i also dreamed that i was bleeding so bad that i was int he hospital
Old 06-28-2003   #8
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Strange dreams

Quote:
Originally posted by twodents2D
I had a dream that for some reason or another, that a certan member (I'm not telling, but if you think you are the person, which is a guy, not Weasel, you may post your guess here) of AS was trying to um...kill in a sexual manner...me for becasue I gave him negative karma. It was rather strange, for I've never met this certan member. And he kept other AS members (all girls) as...um...slaves. I woke up all sweaty, which was strange, becasue my room was about 50 degrees at the time. Has anyone had very strange dreams like this or am I going a little nutso ?
you visit this site to much if you start to dream about it.

as for my dreams, I use to dream that I could fly, like around my neighborhood and stuff. But this was like when I was 6 or 7. As I got older I stopped having dreams.
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003   #9
TelexII
KomoriKage

TelexII has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to TelexII Send a message via MSN to TelexII Send a message via Yahoo to TelexII
Hmmmm, I had a weird dream that my best friend had been cloned twice so there was three of her. and there was this strang tiki thing that was painted red and yellow, and it kept moving every time I didn't look at it as well as make a painting on a wall or fence in it's colors.

~*~
"Epic fail!" "NO, No Epic!"

TelexII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003   #10
monster
Needs to confirm E-mail address

monster will become famous soon enough
do dreams actually mean anything?
i have many dreams and they are all strange as hell.

i had one once where i was walking to school, looking through the inside of a toilet roll like a telescope, and this big pink teddy bear walked out in front of me and said he was going to eat me.

another one i had was when these giant badgers broke into our house, and we had to kill them with aerosol deoderant

hmm...
Old 06-28-2003   #11
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute
My dreams are strange, had one where i was running and i fell down then a spider jumped on my tongue and a strange shadowy person picked it off.

Had another where i was on this island with like 7 other people, only recognized one of the people, real pretty place it was.. untill night fell and many undead things appeared in the woods and ripped most everyone to shreds, these weren't your average ghouls and zombies, these were actually kinda creepy! ..

Oh.. then there was the one where my bf went gay.. that can't be good ..
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003   #12
stranger
Trainee Member

stranger is on a distinguished road
Dreams are usually what your inner mind has thought of ... so may be twodents2d was not sure for the karma she gave and may be she was feeling bad about it too... is that rite ?
Old 06-30-2003   #13
tynie

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
Yea. I was feeling pretty bad. But in the dream I gave bad karma to usually someone I dont. So it was really strange when the guy I gave the karma to came to my house and kidapped me. Very stange.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
Old 06-30-2003   #14
NOREGRETS

NOREGRETS is just really niceNOREGRETS is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to NOREGRETS
oh boy .... seems interesting thread ... Somewhere I read about the meanings of such strange dreams ... And I vaguely remember that there is some meaning to all those stuff if its kinda recurring ... but abt kidnapping due to karma and all, its just a one time dream I guess ...
Old 06-30-2003   #15
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks
um i once had a drem that the world was was made of chocolate..... and there were acid tripped out teddy bears blaying mandolin on top or a turtles back.... as for Twodents2d's dream..... maybe you should not spend so much time here.... i mean damn thats kindof an odd dram....

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003   #16
tynie

Nah, i just had waaaaayyy too many Fruit20's in one night. Then I decided to come here. I was about to send one of my friends an instant message, but I fell asleep on the keyboard. I woke up around 2am and went to bed. Thats where the dream kicked in.
Old 06-30-2003   #17
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
i had a dream once that i turned into a sock puppet...like Sifl & Olly. it was freaky. i decided then to never take any drug before i go to bed. seriously that freaked me out.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003   #18
SummerSun
Well Known Member

SummerSun is on a distinguished road
And I thought I had wierd dreams, now mine don't seem so strange anymore
SummerSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003   #19
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
lol. what a fucked up dream.

as for what it means, i have no idea. though someone did give me a link to this place that tells you what dreams usually stand for. if i find it , i'll let you know.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003   #20
TelexII
KomoriKage

TelexII has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to TelexII Send a message via MSN to TelexII Send a message via Yahoo to TelexII
Quote:
Originally posted by twodents2D
Nah, i just had waaaaayyy too many Fruit20's in one night. Then I decided to come here. I was about to send one of my friends an instant message, but I fell asleep on the keyboard. I woke up around 2am and went to bed. Thats where the dream kicked in.
Maybe the fact you where in front of a computer spiked your brain to start dreaming about what you do mostly on the comp. when you left it.

I have even heard stuff like you'll get all of your energy sucked out of you body if you sleep in front of a window.

~*~
"Epic fail!" "NO, No Epic!"

TelexII is offline   Reply With Quote