Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 05-13-2003   #1
shae
Newbie Member

shae is on a distinguished road
What do you think?

I have been in a relationship for six months but lately I have found myself becoming very attracted to another one of my friends. We havent done anything but cuddle. Thats all I want it to be. How should I handle this before my other emotions take over and I do something to hurt my boyfriend? Am I wrong?
shae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003   #2
vh0316

vh0316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to vh0316 Send a message via Yahoo to vh0316
S - Are you thinking about cheating on your bf? If so, you need to get out of your current relationship...

Think about this for a second, would you want your bf to "just cuddle" with another chick?

I'm really not trying to be tough on you. I just know how I'd feel if my boy was being intimate (which is more than just sex) with someone other than me.

I've found that if you live your life under this very simple rule (what goes around comes around), it will help you make better choices for yourself.

I hope I helped and wasn't too harsh - that wouldn't be my intention.

Take care,

V
Old 05-14-2003   #3
shae
Newbie Member

shae is on a distinguished road
No Im not thinking of cheating.. I just miss the freedom of being able to flirt and stuff with other guys. You did make a good point. I didnt think of it like that I guess. I dont want to break up with my boyfriend because I feel we are good for each other. But I am ready for something new to keep things intresting (not sex) I dont want to feel like "us" is just a routine. Thanks for the advice!
shae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003   #4
vhg
Well Known Member

vhg is just really nicevhg is just really nice
I really think you should talk to him about this. I mean, sometimes I miss the freedom of being able to flirt, but at the same time, I'm happy that there is someone there who loves and cares for me.

the other thing that I want to bring up is whether you want to stay with him for the reasons you stated or whether you want to stay with him because you like the security of the relationship. Since you're cuddling with someone else I'm leaning towards the latter, but that's just how I think about myself if I think about that type of thing. You have to figure it out on your own, and if you really do realize that you prefer the single life of flirting, then I suggest you break it off.

this all leads down to communication though. You HAVE to tell him; bottling it in will eat you up inside. trust me. good luck with this, and hopefully you'll find what you want ^.^

gotta love that 01000101 sex position eh? ;P
vhg is offline   Reply With Quote