Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 10-24-2010   #1
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Brisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divine
Send a message via MSN to Brisa Send a message via Skype™ to Brisa
World of Warcraft

Consisting of Geeks, and people who think they are cool, who are usually losers in real life. Oh goody, Guess what?, Brisa has joined there ranks.

Though not in the same mind frame as what I believed, was the mind frame of WOW players. Anyways, pretty Psyched for Cataclysm coming up in December. I am wondering if anyone else plays Wow, and would love to know if you play on Durotan.
I'm Alliance where my boyfriend is horde, we are so Opposites it's amusing, Though still only have been playing for around Six months or so, I am now a Guild Master of Hounds of Silvica.
A guild made up of Over 100 players, though with this patch that just went though had many members quit.

Yes, you may Criticize me for playing Wow. Just waiting for PD to come on here and wipe his shitty remarks all over my post. Which would hardly come to a surprise, Even if I have been away from the forum for such a long time. I still remember some people, though many have most likely have changed.
So hello again I say, and Who DOES play WOW?
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010   #2
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento
Re: World of Warcraft

Hi, my name is kyle. ive played twice. When i say twice, i mean started, got addicted, then played nonstop for a year. Im currently wow free for over a year now. this is my 1st wow anonymous meeting.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

LOL she remembers me.
who the fuck is brisa? is she one of those kids from kuwait?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010   #4
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento View Post
Hi, my name is kyle. ive played twice. When i say twice, i mean started, got addicted, then played nonstop for a year. Im currently wow free for over a year now. this is my 1st wow anonymous meeting.
I'm 18 months WoW free now.

Dude but fuck wow. I miss oldworld WoW when things were hardcore, back in the early days of TBC and in classic WoW. Now it's all fucking different and scaled down for kiddies and idiots.
Old 10-26-2010   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by MudPuppet View Post
I'm 18 months WoW free now.

Dude but fuck wow. I miss oldworld WoW when things were hardcore, back in the early days of TBC and in classic WoW. Now it's all fucking different and scaled down for kiddies and idiots.
LOL UR FRIENDS

((((((aka brisa))))))) I meant your friends as in your real life. the guys who burned down your apartment doing drugslol

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote