Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 04-23-2003   #1
INCUBUS
Cave ab homine unius libri

INCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of light
Worried

I'm a little worried about my oldest son. He's 5, he's been kind of sick alot lately. So I took him to the doctor and they took some x-rays and they found a spot on his lungs. (Which could be anything from a shadow to a blood vessel.) What worries me though is when I was 3, I kept getting sick so my parents took me to the doctor he took some x-rays and found a spot on my lungs.
In my case the spot turned out to be a cancerious tumor. I was lucky because the type of cancer that it was kills most kids who have it.

"That which doesn't kill us... only makes us stronger."

"Oh well... whatever... nevermind."
INCUBUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003   #2
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
I hope everything turns out all right. Please keep us updated.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003   #3
INCUBUS

INCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of light
I hope so too. I couldn't bare to loose one of my kids, besides being a pig-headed ass they're my only other reason for living.

Old 04-24-2003   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
fuck that's not even cool.

i hope ur kid makes it man. seeing how strong you were, he's probably picked up that side of you and is going to kick the shit out of any cancer shit in him.

yea, keep us postd

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003   #5
Weasel

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
If it even is cancer** Maybe it's nothing ::crosses fingers::

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Old 04-24-2003   #6
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
I hope everything turns out alright!

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003   #7
INCUBUS

It turned out to be nothing (thank God) They said his chances of getting what I had are really low

Thanx guys.

Old 04-25-2003   #8
Weasel

Yay! This calls for a celebration, 100 points for everyone!

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Old 04-25-2003   #9
jayhay0
Old & Wise Member

jayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jayhay0
Good thing Incubus. Glad to see he's gonna be ok. And yes, the devil does have breasts.
Old 04-25-2003   #10
libra_195

libra_195 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to libra_195
wow I'm really glad it's not bad! Be lucky I lost family to cancer...
Old 04-25-2003   #11
INCUBUS

Thanx have some points...

Old 04-25-2003   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
good work incucbus.

think ill donate points to libra over there...she only has 300.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003   #13
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
good to hear it was nothing.

Fuck Your Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/arikakaosa
Spread The Word
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003   #14
Weasel

Thread pruned of offtopic comments.

To the two people with deleted comments consider yourselves warned.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Old 05-14-2003   #15
INCUBUS

Since I aquired a scanner... Here's my first boy.... Noah.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg noah.jpg (33.0 KB, 52 views)

Old 05-14-2003   #16
INCUBUS

Here's my second...Joesph
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jo-jo.jpg (18.2 KB, 55 views)

Old 05-14-2003   #17
INCUBUS

And my yet to be named...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new.jpg (5.9 KB, 48 views)

Old 05-14-2003   #18
vh0316

vh0316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to vh0316 Send a message via Yahoo to vh0316
I - Your kids are adorable!

V
Old 05-15-2003   #19
jayhay0
Old & Wise Member

jayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jayhay0
boy or girl ? (ultrasound pic, obviously)
Old 05-15-2003   #20
INCUBUS

Don't know yet... I kind of like to be surprised.... (Hopeing for another boy though)